Christmas Special

**Kids age: 8**
**Hawks's POV**

I came back after a long mission to an interesting sight. My house was lit up like a flashlight with Christmas decorations.

"Whose idea was it?" I asked Dabi as I walked in.

"Your brother-in-law, he was shocked that he was the only one that celebrated Christmas as a family." Dabi said as he gave me a kiss.

"Ew!" Little Rin said while hiding behind a wall.

"Little light, one day you will find someone or something to kiss and love." I told him before Dabi started laughing.

"No one could love fried chicken as much as you Redbird."

"Dad! Uncle Shoto froze the chicken!" Sakura shouted from the kitchen.

"Not the chicken!" I ran to the kitchen and most of the kitchen was froze. "You have a fire quirk! Why would you use ice in a kitchen!"

"I left him alone for half a minute just to greet you!" Dabi shouted before using his fire to melt the ice.

"Izuku normally cooks at our place." Shoto said in his monotone voice.

"Uncle Bird! You are back!"

I got knocked down by little, nine year old, Izuya.

"Sorry we are late, it took me a while to finish wrapping all the gifts." Izuku said while in his Deku outfit.

"We understand, just keep your husband away from the kitchen." I told him.

While Dabi was fixing the kitchen, we were watching the little kids play.

**Dabi's POV**

After I was done, everyone was sitting at the table.

"So everyone, I have some news." Hawks said before we started eating. "I'm starting to plan my retirement from pro hero work."

That got mixed reactions, I was happy but Izuku was shocked.

"Why?" Izuku asked him.

"I'm not a spring chicken anymore." I had to hold my laugh. "Plus, it has been years since I was comfortable doing hero work. So I am going to work full time at my abuse center."

"I'm proud of you." I said out loud. "I will cook you a big chicken dinner on your last day."

"Most people would never believe that Dabi was a villain because he turned into a housewife." Shoto said to me.

The kids were laughing as we playfully pushed each other. There was nothing else that was eventful but it was still a beautiful Christmas dinner.