Flashback

**Years ago Age 15**

**Dabi's POV**

"I don't like my name so call me Hawks."

I don't care about much about school or home anymore. I want to escape and take the one person that I do care about with me. My darling red bird, Hawks.

We met at our special spot, a cherry blossom tree near our places. He was already stretched out like a flaming angel. I walked up and laid down next to him.

"You are late." He told me before curling up next to me. "You are so warm."

"I'm sorry that my legs are so slow compared to your fast wings."

I was smiling as he gave me the cutest look with his bright eyes. I decided to do something that was spur of the moment. I kissed him, a slow sweet kiss that made him grip my shirt.

We slowly pulled away and I saw his eyes darken with emotion before he pulled me back for a kiss. This time, the kiss was more heated as if we would die if separated. We rolled over so that he was on top of me. My hands moved up and gripped the base of his wings. He opened his mouth for a moan and I slipped my tongue in. We pulled away when the smell of something burnt hit our noses.

"Oh shit!" Hawks shouted at my shoulder on fire.

I noticed smoke coming off Hawk's back and he squawked as I turned him around. There was two burnt hand prints on the back of his jacket.

"I lost control of my quirk!" I covered my face. "I'm so sorry!" Hawks started laughing and I looked at him as he turned around. "What?"

"You weren't the only one." He pointed at all the red feathers around us. "I lost control too."

He kissed my nose and climbed off me. We spent the rest of the sun hours curled up with each other. Then I had to head back to my cage with Endeavor. He lost the title Father years ago.

"Touya, you are trash. You do not need to destroy the family name any more." Enji said as he showed me his phone. "Leave that boy before you destroy his chances of becoming a pro hero."

There was pictures of me kissing Hawks today.

"You were spying on me? That is illegal!" I shouted at him and I could see my flames start up.

Later that night, I could not get Shoto's screams out of my head. Enji drove my sweet quiet mother insane and Shoto suffered for it. I opened my window and snuck out. I noticed all of Enji's men were surrounding Hawk's house to keep an eye on him. There was no way I could escape from Enji with him. I blew a silent kiss at his window before disappearing into the shadows.

**Hawk's POV**

My lips still remembered the kisses all night long. The next day, Touya didn't show up at school at all. I went to his house before his siblings and knocked on the door. Enji opened the door and he looked mad.

"Is Touya okay? He didn't show up at school today." I asked in a quiet voice.

"That piece of trash ran away and I guess he left behind his little bitch." He grabbed my shoulder and dragged me into the house.

I tried to fight his hold but he burned all of the feathers that I shot at him. He tossed me in his training room and I felt something snap in my wings.

"Touya was right! You are a monster!" I shouted as he started burning my arm.

"That boy was weak! He couldn't even control his own quirk!" He said as he broke my leg.

He left after a while of breaking me physically and mentally. Seeing my idol attack me like I was just a punching bag destroyed me.

I went home and cried for Touya. I knew that there was no way we could be together. But I miss him so much. I pulled out of my school bag, a small gift that I was going to give him. A small red bird with blue tipped wing feathers.

"Please save me Touya."

**Present Time**

"Touya, come over here so I can kick your ass."

"Hawks, you can't even move your legs."