Break

**Hawks's POV**

Today was my off day so I was helping out at the Abuse Center. It was in the part of the city where most of the villains hide.

What no one knows is that I actually own this building under a fake name. Same with my apartment building. I have it rent free for the people come here. The only rule is to never take pictures of me.

I sit at the front desk because I can be the first defense if someone attacks. I was feeling bored and a little lazy so I was using a feather to hold my drink. Which I almost spat out when Dabi and Toga walked in.

They both had large bags and I saw doll parts sticking out of Toga's bag.

"How and Why are you here?" I asked as I put my drink down.

"Dude, I'm your shadow, I follow you everywhere." Dabi started to explain. "We were bored so we are here to volunteer. Toga has her dolls and I brought bows and hair supplies."

"Follow me."

They followed behind me as I walked to the play area. This is sort of like an orphanange because some kids get abandoned by their parents or their parents kill themselves. One of the older girls was pretending to be a living doll for the girls.

Alice Airay
Quirk: Porcelain
Her skin is made out of porcelain and she can control porcelain dolls. She has to be careful because her skin breaks easily.

Toga had a shine in her eyes that made me remember that she is a young girl.

"Guess what! Today we have some guests! Please do not judge them at first glance." I said as everyone turned towards us.

"Who wants to play with dolls?" Toga asked as the kids started cheering.

They crowded her as Dabi walked to a nearby table. He pulled out a hairbrush and some hair ties. He helped tie back Alice's hair before getting bombarded with most of the kids wanting their hair done.

 He helped tie back Alice's hair before getting bombarded with most of the kids wanting their hair done

I turned around and left the room to check the entrance. Everything looked fine until I turned my back away from the front door. The blast shot me to the wall and my wings covered me for most of the damage.

"Where is she? That slut needs to pay! I'm going to break her! "

Rager
Quirk: Pure Anger
He can convert all of his anger into pure energy. Get him mad enough and he can reflect bullets.

The rage hero, Rager, came  breaking in the door. I have kicked this asshole out two times. But since he is part of the top 30 heroes, he gets out of jail fast.