Broadcast

**Hawk's POV**

Shigaraki and all the Nomu left and we had to wait until the signal to leave. Twice had one of his clones hold my wheelchair so Dabi could keep his hands free. Toga had a vial of our blood just in case we need to escape.

"BREAKING NEWS! UA VILLAIN ATTACK! ALL NEARBY HEROES ARE HEADING TO UA!"

That's the signal, Kurogiri opened the portal and we went through. Toga and Dabi were in the front as Twice used all of his clones to grab people, to lock them in a room, and hide me from view.

"THE FIGHT LOOKS BAD FOR THE HEROES! IF ONLY WE STILL HAD PRO HERO HAWKS HERE, THE HEROES WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE."

I couldn't pass up this chance as we entered the news room.

"Nope, I would actually side with the villains with this one." I said as I rolled up.

"HAWKS!"

Dabi took the handles and pushed me into the camera's view. Twice took the reporters out as Toga loaded up the information. Dabi adjusted the camera to face me better and not just the top of my head.

"Hello, I am Pro Hero Hawks and everyone heard the news that I went missing." I said as Dabi stood next to me. "As you can see, I have been severely injured to the point that I can't walk right now. However, the truth of how I got injured is different from what the public got told. My last mission was to become a double agent and sneak into the league of Villains. I have been actually helping the Villains to overthrow the heroes."

Toga pulled up a clip from my google's camera. A clip that was showing the beginning of the last attack Endeavor did to me.

"Just to let the public know, this is censored to the best of our abilities because it doesn't show some of the damage I got from him raping me." Dabi lightly brushed my cheek with his thumb to wipe away my tears. "What I am talking about today is not just my story, but the story of hundreds that have suffered under power hungry heroes."

I talked about all of the victims at the abuse center, without using their names, and named off every hero that attacked people. Even about one of the newest heroes, Mount Lady, and her habit of not paying for food that she eats.

"One of the biggest offenders is the number one hero, the new symbol of peace, Endeavor. What happened to me was just the most recent thing that he has done to me." I moved my shirt and the burn was still clear as day. "This was from the day that he woke up from the coma. Hero fanatics can match his handwriting if they want to. Hell, even the fight that caused the coma is not even fully true. Most injuries I got was not from the Nomu or the villain. We were staking out for three days and everyday he abused me." Toga pulled up the clip that she stole. "I was not willing to block the fire attack for Endeavor. I had to cut him with one of my feathers to get him to let go. I have been his victim since I was fifteen years old."

Dabi pulled me into a backwards hug and I realized I was shaking.

"Hawks is not the only victim of Endeavor. The whole Todoroki family has suffered from his abuse." Dabi said. "Second place winner of the UA sports festival, Shoto Todoroki. His scar is caused by his own mother hating his father to the point of trying to destroy anything that reminded her of him, including her own son. Fuyumi became a school teacher to look for signs of abuse to save others from the abuse. Natsuo hides from his own father because he is a disappointment in his father's eyes."

"Dabi, I can continue if you want to."

"I'm okay Redbird. The oldest son of Endeavor was born with a fire quirk that burned hotter than his but the drawbacks was worse. He was forced to train everyday to the point of near death until his youngest sibling was born. Then he was tossed aside. Then, the day that Shoto was injured, was the same day that he got a boyfriend. He was threatened with the possibility of his father murdering his boyfriend so he ran away. He was found by Stain, the hero killer and was trained to fight heroes. However, at the same time, his boyfriend was getting abused by Endeavor."

"The oldest son's name is Touya Todoroki and then he dyed his hair to black before changing it to Dabi." I finished for him. "One of the most feared villains is Endeavor's oldest son. What does that say for the Number One hero?"

**Dabi's POV**

All I heard was a loud blast before I felt the wave of hot air. There was my father standing there in his angry glory.

"Twice! Get the people out of the building and to somewhere safe!" Hawks yelled out.

Toga ran to the camera and pointed it to the fight.

"I should have killed both of you years ago. So, have you tried out how slutty Hawks can get?"

I jumped in front of Hawks and pulled up a fire shield as he tried to burn us. I saw something red pass by and almost hit Endeavor. I tried to block another flame attack and then I got a right hook to the face. I got thrown aside as Hawks tried to roll away from Endeavor.

I didn't care that my skin was already starting to smoke. Flames were growing on my arms as I got back up.

"Get away from him!" He picked up Hawks and he started to get red feathers imbedded into him. "Did you fucking hear me? I said get the fuck away from him!"

I hit him fully in the back with my flames and he dropped Hawks. I ran to Hawks as the cops came in. He was fully on shaking in my arms. I felt the tears sizzle as they hit my hot skin. I was ignoring the cops as I was trying to help Hawks through his panic attack.

"Arrest Endeavor before he kills Hawks! You bunches of idiots!" I heard Toga shout out at the cops. "You are supposed to arrest villains and he is the biggest villain here in the room!"

Hawk started to hyperventilate and I was trying to get him to copy my breathing. His nails were digging into my burns and I was trying to ignore the pain.

"Endeavor has been arrested." I heard someone say and I looked up to see it was Eraserhead. "No one else is getting arrested, but we are having Recovery Girl come by to help heal Hawks."

"Is Endeavor going to pay for this? Or will we get punished later as he goes scotfree?" Toga asked as she walked over to us.

Hawks finally calmed down but he was still clinging to me. I kissed the top of his head.

"Thanks to the recording of the whole fight, there is no escape for Endeavor. There are cops already talking to the Todoroki family." He leaned down to look at Hawks. "Later on, you might have to go into more detail to make sure Endeavor stays locked up.

"He has a few flash drives, photos, and papers that show the attacks. It took a lot for him to even do this broadcast." I told him as Hawks put his head in my neck.

"Oh dear! The damage is worse in real life than on the tv." A old lady walked up to us before kissing Hawk's head and he fell asleep. "It is going to take a few kisses to fully heal him." She looked at me. "Would you like to get heal? You are bleeding pretty bad on your face."

"No thank you, I have had worse. Hawks is more important."