The End

**Hawk's POV**
*years later*

If someone asked me years ago, 'do I believe in happy endings?' I would have laughed.

Endeavor has no chance of freedom, I am the new Number One hero, and I am married to the new Class 1-A homeroom teacher. When Aizawa retired, he gave the position to Dabi. The crime rate dropped to be lower than All Might's record.

"Honey I'm home!" I shouted as I opened the door.

"Dad!" Two little kids came running in with Dabi following them.

We decided to talk to a hospital for an womb-giving quirk user and it was worth it. Sakura and Ren are the best children. Sakura got mostly Dabi's genes and the red mixed with the white to give her pink hair and wings. Ren was blond with bright blue eyes. Ren said he wanted to be a hero when he grows up. Sakura hasn't decided yet.

Ren had a amazing quirk called Fire wings, he could summon bright blue wings that were made of complete flames. Sakura may be cute and pink but her quirk is terrifying, she can shoot out her feathers and cause them to explode.

Shigiraki turned himself in and now he is helping out with quirk control. So no other kid would have the same backstory as him.

"I'm the luckiest man alive." I told Dabi as I kissed him.

The Story Continues in Sins of the Father