Truth

**Dabi's POV**

A few days later, Hawks was sleeping so I was enjoying a drink in the bar.

"You better tell him soon before I do." Kurogiri said as he poured me another glass.

"He is expecting happy red head Touya not Frankenstein's monster." I looked at the scars on my hands. "Besides he will never believe me if I told him."

"You can save him from any more pain." I chucked the empty glass at him. "Touya!"

"What? You never get mad at Hawks for breaking them!"

"He pays for them afterwards!"

Then I realized what he called me.

"Why did you use my real name? You never-" I turned around and saw Hawks in the wheelchair. "-Kuro, you sir, are a major asshole."

**Hawk's POV**

I woke up feeling hungry so I did my best to get into the wheelchair. I got to the bar right when glass shattered.

"Touya!"

I froze when I heard Kurogiri call Dabi 'Touya'. I zoned out until I heard Dabi's question.

"Why did you use my real name? You never-" He turned and saw me. "-Kuro, you sir, are a major asshole."

"Your real name is Touya?" Kurogiri walked out of bar as I asked.

"Yes, Todoroki Touya, eldest son of Tokoroki Enji."

I was in pure shock as he got out of the stool and walked over to me. I looked up at him and saw that his bright blue eyes never changed.

"The years have not been kind to you." I told him and he started laughing.