Fun before the Storm (18+)

**Dabi's POV**

Since Hawks was mostly bedridden at the hideout, I found out that Hawks can make friends fast. Also, don't ever play strip poker with him, he always win. He has a better poker face than Kurogiri and Kurogiri's is on all the time. The only problem is that I have seen more of Twice than I ever need to see.

"Lightly squeeze your throat with your neck muscles, then barely suck your cheeks in." I heard Hawks talking before his voice went higher. "Do it for a few minutes and not too often. You don't want to damage your vocal cords."

I walked into the room and smiled. It was nice to see him help Magne, I know that she is nervous about her voice.

"Thank you for helping me."

"You don't have to change for the world. Because the world never changes for you. I prefer your normal voice." I told her as I sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I know, I just hate hearing the comments of that I'm not trying hard enough to prove that I am trans."

"Forget those assholes, they do not deserve to even look at your greatness." Hawks said.

She gave him a hug before walking out. I leaned back and curled up next to Hawks.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as he held up his hand.

"I can use my fingers now!"

I smiled as I pulled his fingers towards me.

"I can think of a few uses with them." I said right before I slipped one finger in my mouth.

He turned bright red and he started panting. I had one hand on his side. I wanted to wait until he was ready to go farther in our relationship.

**Hawk's POV**

I love the painkillers that Kurogiri got me. I can't feel any pain at all but I am not drugged out.

Shigaraki summoned the League and Dabi had his arms around my shoulders.

The plan was that the large Nomu army and most of the villains will attack UA. Twice and Toga will go with us to the news station. Kurogiri will stay here at the bar as back up.

I was always worried that Dabi would get rid of me because I was broken parts. After the meeting, Dabi picked me up and took me to his room. He laid me down on the bed before closing the door. He took off his jacket and flopped next to me.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

I reached out and I slowly lifted up his shirt. He froze and then I saw a deep blush grow on his face. I had to pat his cheek to put out a tiny flame.

"You don't have to force yourself. Wine tastes better the longer you wait."

I tried to pull myself closer to him and he had to help me.

"I'm not forcing myself. I want to know about sex that feels good. I want you and I want you in me."

I moved my hand up and he jumped when I brushed his nipple. He let out a deep moan as I continued playing with them. His hand traveled down and I was surprised when I felt his finger near my hole.

"Hold on, let me get some lube." He leaned up and I got a face full of his nipples.

"What's that?"

"Please tell me that you are joking." I gave him a confused look. "You are not kidding. I will show you." He flipped me around so that his chest was pushing lightly against my back. "Tell me if you ever want me to stop."

He helped me get out my clothes right before I felt something cold and wet goes between my ass. One of his hands played with my nipple as I felt a finger push in. He was nibbling my neck as he started pumping.

I was letting out small pants as he slipped in the second finger. Then he pushed one spot that made my whole body jolt.

"There! More!"

He kept on moving his fingers until they almost felt natural in me. Then he pulled them out and I felt something else slowly push in.

"I'm going to slowly go in and then let me know when I can continue."

He was stroking me as he pushed in deeper. I felt the burn of pain slowly start to change into something else. He stopped and started to nibble on my neck.

"Please fuck me Dabi."

I felt the growl in my neck right before he grabbed my hips and started thrusting. I knew it must have been hard sideways but that didn't stop him. I was a moaning mess as he started to go faster. Every time he hit that one spot, my moans got louder.

I leaned my head back and he pulled me into a kiss as he started to jerk me off while he kept going. I could feel something building up inside me as he got faster.

"Dabi!" I moaned as I covered his hand.

"Hawks!" My body felt so warm as he filled me up. I was panting as he pulled out and then I was surprised when he picked me up. "Lets go take a bath so I can clean you up."