Caring

**Dabi's POV**

He was glaring at me with those beautiful eyes. I kept on switching between his eyes and the floating feathers around him.

"You knew that I was trying to bring down Enji so why didn't tell me sooner?"

"I got rid of the name Touya years ago." I pointed to the scars on my face. "Besides, how do I explain to the person that I gave my first kiss to, that I am a scarred monster now and not the sweet teen anymore?"

"You are right." Hawks licked his lips. "You are a better kisser now." The feathers fell down and he motioned me to come closer. "I still want to kick your ass."

I had to lean over to kiss him. He used that as a chance to touch my ass. I tilted his head his head up to deepen the kiss. We pulled away and he was blushing as bright red as his wings.

"If you want, I have a nurse outfit you can borrow." Toga said as she smacked my ass.

**Hawk's POV**

I watched as Dabi jumped up from Toga's slap. I was trying not to laugh at his blushing face. Dabi started chasing her around the room and then I started busting up laughing.

"I swear I feel like I am a babysitter more than a villain." Kurogiri said right before I went through a warp gate to sit on a stool. "I brought some food for you."

"How long until I can have fried chicken again?"

"One month, the damage to your stomach was horrible. We have to gradually go up from plain soup to solid foods."

He put out a bowl of creme of chicken in front of me. At least it is something with chicken in it.

"The damage all over his body was horrible." Dabi said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "I think the only part that was not damaged was his hair."

"It is the power of being blond!" Toga shouted. "Indestructible hair!"

"Toga, why are you here?" Kirogiri asked.

She pulled out a tape.

"I snuck into a new station and I found some interesting things there." She put the tape on the bar. "One of the news cameras got a interesting angle of the fight between Endeavor and Dabi. One that shows Endeavor grabbing Hawks. So I stole a copy of the tape."

"Toga, come closer so I can hug you." I told her and she gave me a hug.