Healing

**Dabi's POV**

We took him into an underground secret hospital and he fell into a coma. I stayed with him for four days. I had this itching urge to kiss him at least once. So, I leaned over to kiss him on the lips. I was not expecting lips that pushed back. I pulled away and saw his open eyes.

"Dabi?" I was frozen in place and caught red lips. "I guess that kisses really do wake up princes." His smirk was clear on his face before it turned to shock. "Your face is on fire."

I quickly patted my face to put out the flames.

"How do you feel?"

"I finally know how going through the garbage disposal feels like." He leaned close to me. "Kiss me for real this time."

"Your wish is my command."

I had to carefully climb on the bed to get a better angle to kiss him. I kept my arms next to his head as I kissed him. Soft lips pushed against mine as he slowly wrapped around my neck.

"I see that Hawks is awake." I heard Kurogiri say behind me.

I broke the kiss and turned towards him.

"Please tell me you have a good reason to interupt."

"Shigaraki called for a meeting and I brought a wheelchair for Hawks."

**Hawk's POV**

After Kurogiri left, Dabi helped me into the wheelchair and pushed me out. I swear on my grave that I didn't tell 'Weeeee!' all the way to the bar.

"Are you sure you are old enough to be a prohero?" Dabi asked as we reached the bar.

Okay, I lied. I did shout 'wee'.

"Birdboy, how do you open this box?" Shigaraki demanded as soon as he saw me.

The box was quirkproof and it had a simple combination to open it. Touya's birthday. In the middle of saying the code, Dabi opened the box.

Inside was pictures, audio tapes, and even copies of dismissed cases and arrests. At the very bottom, there is a old gift that I was going to give Touya, a small red toy bird.

"What are we going to do with this? It is a bunch of useless junk." Shigaraki said and I rolled my eyes at him. "I say that we should attack UA directly. We have enough Nomu."

"We can hijack the emergency broadcast center and reveal the evidence to the public." I told him. "Only the top five heroes know of the location of the station. If I am the person telling them, they will believe it."

"Hawks has a good plan." Kurogiri said. "We can attack UA as a distraction and send the broadcast out. The big heroes would be busy at UA and can't stop the broadcast until it is too late." Then he turned towards me. "Is there anything you need before we plan anymore?"

"Just my fingers to heal some more before we go. Also, I need information on one more person for the Endeavor case."

The rest of the league walked out and it left Dabi, me, and Kurogiri. Kurogiri was checking the status of my hands. I could move my arms but my hands were useless.

"Who is the person that you are looking for?"

"Touya Todoroki."

I saw Dabi pale at my words.