Rage

**Dabi's POV**

This day reminds me of when Fuyumi was younger and I learned how to do hair for her. She would tell me a new hair style at school and I would look up how to do it to keep her smiling. I wonder if still keeps her hair in braids without me.

We heard the blast and the kids started crying. Then I saw the scars and bruises on all the kids. They barely came into this world and they already saw how dark the world is. Alice was shaking and she was trying to hold back her tears.

"I can't escape him, no matter how hard I try, I can't escape."

"Toga, I am going to help Hawks, anyone that tries to hurt them-"

"-I will paint a pretty masterpiece on the walls with them."

I ran out right when Hawks pinned the attacker to the walls with his feathers. Normally on TV, I watched him pin his opponents' clothes with his feathers. But this time, he drove the feathers into his shoulders and legs. That look of pure rage on his face as blood dripped down was sexy.

'I should go help him,' and 'don't get a boner' were my two main thoughts.

"I have told you time and time again to stay the fuck away from here. But you never listen." Hawks grabbed the guys chin to force him to look at him. "What is the point of teaching you a lesson if you don't learn." He turned towards me and the look in his eyes made me want to pounce him right there. "Dabi, how would you like to burn a fake hero's body?"

"You might want to back away or you will get burned too."

He moved away and all that was left of that guy was a pile of ash. Then he took my arm and we returned as if nothing happened.

As the weeks go by, I was able to tell when he was forced to see Endeavor. Mostly because our alcohol supplies drop fast after those days. Kurogiri doesn't mind because Hawks gives him all the money he owes the next day.

"Did you hear from Hawks, he is late to our meeting." Kurogiri said.

I just shook my head.

"Endeavor was released from the hospital early this morning and we can expect him back in hero work in a few days!" The tv said and that sent a chill down my spine.

"Kurogiri, can you warp me close to his apartment?"

Without warning, he dropped me into one of his warp gates.