27.

"No. Way."

"Happy birthday..?"

There in front of me, in the middle of the hallway, stood Ashley motherfucking Stevens wrapped into a dark grey trench coat and red 'fuck-me' heels, smiling mischievously at me.

As I stared at her gobsmacked and with my jaw scraping the floor, Jess's subtle hints and eventually her weird behavior suddenly made sense, sort of, and I was beyond shocked that she managed to keep it from me and actually pull this off. Then again, she did surprise me a lot in the past 24 hours..

"I.. I don't even know what to say.", I mumbled, staring at her in disbelief and blinking repeatedly.

"I can see that.", Ashley teased, chuckling in amusement.

"You were the one on the phone with Jess earlier this morning, weren't you?", I inquired, eyeing her suspiciously with a goofy smile on my face as I leaned against the doorframe. "And I couldn't reach you because you were on a fucking plane to get here!"

"Well, what can I say..", she trailed off in a flirtatious voice, dodging the question with a playful smile. "Why don't we get inside..", she paused, glancing around the hallway before her eyes landed back on me, her hands reaching and untying the knot of her coat, opening it and revealing her body wrapped in nothing but a black lacy bra and a matching thong. "...and leave the questions for another time?", she husked, her eyes growing darker as they took in my entire figure.

Oh my god. Am I dreaming right now? Cause if so, let me sleep forever.

Surprise surprise, I was speechless again. And shook. And extremely turned on. And hell, even nervous. I'm never fucking nervous, and this is certainly not the time to have performance anxiety, nope.

I couldn't stop my eyes from shamelessly taking in her stunning body, my heart pounding in my ears as my mind started running wild and my mouth went completely dry, making it impossible for me to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Is this even real?", I joked, locking eyes with the smirking beauty in front of me.

She slowly took a step forward, caressing my cheek and brushing her lips against mine.

"Why don't you come inside and find out for yourself?", she whispered, sending a shiver down my spine before she walked past me, leaving me dumbfounded.

I snapped out of my trance and followed her, closing the door behind me just to see her walking towards the bed, slowly taking off her coat and dropping it on the carpeted floor. She turned her face slightly, enough for me to see she was biting her lip as she seductively swayed her hips all the way to the bed, eventually laying on it and flashing me a desiring look.

"So what, you're my birthday gift?", I questioned as I took in every inch of her body.

"You want me to be?", she husked, her eyes full of lust as they lingered on my figure.

"Only if I get to unwrap you."

"There's not that much to unwrap but yeah, get in here and suit yourself."

I grinned mischievously, joining her and immediately wedging my body in between her legs as she wrapped them around my waist. I smiled, hovering above her and taking in her beautiful face as I lost myself in her piercing grey eyes for what felt like a year, feeling a wave of all sorts of emotions altogether. How was it possible that I got so lucky?

"What?", she questioned, cupping my face and smiling back at me as I shook my head.

"If we get interrupted once again, I swear-"