LXXXIV. (84) Don't Stop Me Now (Part II)

Four men and a girl were playing basketball. One made a basket and he turned around. Sam frowned, uncomfortableness all over his face. "Seriously?"

"Hey, you're the one who said play our roles." Dean said, clapping Sam's shoulder before going back to the game.

Sam grimaced. "I've got genital herpes."

"I try to be responsible."

"Did I try."

"But now I take twice a day Herpexia to reduce my chances of passing it on."

"Ask your doctor about using Herpexia."

"Patients should always consult with a physician before using Herpexia. Possble side effects include headache, diarrhea, permanent erectile dysfuction, thoughts of suicide and nausea."

"I am doing all I can to slightly lessen the spread of--of genital herpes. And that's a good thing." Sam said before going back to the game.

"We now return to Supernatural."

"Son of a bitch!" Dean cried.

Sam walked over to bikini woman and glared over his shoulder at Dean. "Uh, I am really, really, very sorry, but, uh, we've got some work to do." He escorted the woman to the door.

"But we did do work!" The woman protested. "In depth."

Holly smiled fakely and Dean waved as she left. Sam closed the door and shook his head.

Dean asked through a forced smile, "How long do we have to keep doing this?"

"I don't know." Sam replied. "Maybe forever? We might die in here."

"Die a long, slow, horrible death." Holly whined.

There was a laugh track. Dean narrowed his eyes. "How was that funny? Vultures."

The door opened to reveal Cas with minor injuries.

"You're...what happened?" Holly asked.

"You okay?" Dean added.

"I don't have much time." Cas replied.

"Like Holly asked, what happened?" Sam questioned.

"I got out."

"From where?" Holly asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Listen to me. Something is not right. This thing is much more powerful than it should be."

Dean frowned. "What thing--the Trickster?"

"If it is a trickster."

"Meaning what?" Holly asked slowly.

Cas was flung backwards into the wall, his face hidden. The Trickster appeared at the door. "Hello!" Applause and cheering sounded, and Cas got up, his mouth duct-taped shut. "Thank you. Thank you, ladies."

Cas glared at the Trickster. "Hi, Castiel!"

The Trickster gestured to Cas, who vanished in a burst of static.

"You know him?" Sam wondered.

"Where did you just send him?" Dean demanded.

"Relax, he'll live...Maybe."

Holly glared at him. "Maybe? Maybe?!"

Dean pulled his sister back and narrowed his eyes. "Alright, you know what? I am done with this monkey dance, okay? We get it."

"Yeah?" The Trickster said. "Get what, hotshot?"

"Only Holly gets to call me that. Playing our roles, right? That's your game?"