chapter seven

"Marley, we are not having this conversation again! You are gonna make me late for the doctors!" I said, walking toward the front of the school

"Marley, we are not having this conversation again! You are gonna make me late for the doctors!" I said, walking toward the front of the school. "You're supposed to be in class!"

"It's gym! Who cares! Just listen to me!" Marley yelled, blocking my path jumping up and down.

"Two minutes."

"Look at this picture I took of the two of you today in the courtyard." She said showing me a picture of Jack and I laughing.

"Okay, so what?"

"It's literally exactly what you need for your photography assignment. Happiness in love."

"Except Jack and I aren't in love, Marley. We're just friends." I said.

"Stop bullshitting for just one second and fucking listen to me." She snapped. "Look at the way this boy is looking at you, you cannot tell me thats friendly. The way you two talk to each other and immediately hit it off, and when you talk to each other its like nobody else is in the room. You haven't even acknowledged another male since you started hanging out with USA guys."

"Who needs more guys than them? They're a lot!"

"It's not because of them it's because of Jack and you know it. So whenever you're ready to admit to yourself and everyone else that you are officially in a love triangle, you call me first so I can call ESPN and get them down here for an exclusive." Marley finished, walking back toward the gym as I started walking out of school.

~

"Peyton!" My brother Brady's voice called through the house.

"Bedroom!" I yelled back and heard him and Liam trampling up the stairs.

"So your boyfriends just dropped us off." Liam said.

"What are you two morons going on about?"

"The other day you were hanging out with Luke's brother, then in Lunch today Zegras had his arm around you. Which one is it?" Brady asked.

"Jesus, you too!" I yelled. "I don't know if Marley put you up to this but I am friends with both Jack and Trevor."

"We don't care who you're friends with, but if you plan on dating one, pick one, because if you bounce back and forth and break Jack's heart Luke's gonna hate us and then you're fucking with our lives." Liam said.

"Bouncing back and forth? You think I'm like that?"

"We don't know what you're like you've never had a boyfriend!" Brady said.

"Yep, way to rub salt in that wound buddy."

"If Luke hates us and were starting with NTDP everyones gonna hate us he's a Hughes so make a decision and don't fuck with our lives." Liam said, stomping out.

"He's just scared about starting NTDP. Ignore him." Brady said. "Look, I wanted to very calmly ask if you're dating Jack or Trevor because it's very confusing."