chapter twenty

"Hey, hey, hey

"Hey, hey, hey." Case's voice called me from my haze. "You okay?"

"I'm great!" I yelled.

"Jack's gonna kill us." Matt said.

"Shut up, she's fine." Case said, putting his beer down and standing up.

"Let's go, I think that's enough for you." Case smiled, wrapping his arm around me and helping me walk outside.

"I'm gonna call for a ride." Case said as he sat me on the curb.

"Call Trevor, or Alex!" I said.

"How about Jack?" Matt asked. "His location says he's been driving around all night."

"No, no, no. I don't want to see him, I don't want him to know I was like this, call anyone but Jack." I said.

"Call Turcs." Matt said, sitting beside me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I woke up to two strong arms lifting me off the curb.

"Jack?" I asked.

"It's Trevor. It's okay, we're gonna get you home." Trevor said.

"I can't go home like this Trevor, my parents will flip. I need to go somewhere else, please. Please." I whined.

"Okay, okay. Let's get Case and Boldy home then we'll deal with you, okay? Just relax." Alex said, holding the door open for Trevor and I to get in the back.

"Thank you. You guys mean everything to me." I said, resting my head in Trevor's lap before I quickly fell asleep.

~

I felt sunlight on my face and woke up on Marley's bedroom floor.

"Good morning sunshine." She smiled.

"Oh god," I said, holding my head. "What the hell happened last night?"

"I don't know, I was home watching movies with Jamie and Nick when Alex called me freaking out saying he had you and didn't know what to do." Marley explained. "You have a visitor."

"What?" I asked and Marley pointed to the front window.

I jumped up and peeked through the curtains to see Jack's car parked in her driveway.

"He's been here since 7AM. " Marley smiled, tossing me a big hoodie.

"Oh boy." I said, yanking it over my head before jogging down Marley's stairs and out the front door.

When Jack noticed me he quickly stood off the hood of his car and started walking up to the path. My arms were crossed over my chest as we approached each other in silence.

"Hi," He said once he was right in front of me.

"Hi."

"These are for you." Jack smiled as he handed me a bouquet of daisy's.