chapter twelve

It's been about three weeks now since Jack and I's first date and I can honestly say I've never been happier

It's been about three weeks now since Jack and I's first date and I can honestly say I've never been happier. While we aren't really officially dating we just make sense. We get along so well and pretty much do everything together but that could just be the honeymoon phase. My favorite thing about Jack and I's budding romance is that my brothers already adore and look up to him. They follow him around like a lost puppy and it's the most adorable thing ever, I mean they do it with all the older NTDP guys but to me it seems like its mostly Jack. I love watching him interact with the twins, he takes them to and from practice and works out with them all while balancing his own schedule and still managing to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

"You gonna eat that? Thanks." Trevor said, stealing my apple off my lunch tray and taking a huge bite.

"Ah- I was planning on it but thanks T." I laughed.

"Here. Take it back its sour anyway." Trevor said with a mouthful as he placed it back on my tray and sat across from me

"Get that away from me, right now!" I laughed.

"What's the big deal? You know you two made out, right?" Alex said as he sat down beside Trevor with Marley right next to him.

T, Marley, and I all silently looked at Alex, waiting for him to look up from his burger and notice the stares.

"Oh, still not joking about? Got it." Alex said, biting his burger as Trevor took the apple back and took another bite.

"Okay, if I don't get your notes right now, I am going to fail math and have to repeat senior year." Cole said sitting beside me.

"Me or Peyton?" Marley asked.

"Yes." Cole replied, making us laugh as we both pulled out our notebooks for Cole.

"Caufield, slide down if you're gonna study. Some of us wanna talk while we eat." Case said, shoving Cole who said nothing and took the notebooks and his lunch.

"Dukes!" Pat gestured for Luke to come sit at the table as he passed.

"Sup guys, Peyton, Marley, Trev." Luke smiled, sitting to the left of Marley.

"Okay, why was I included in the girls?" Trevor asked.

"Probably cause you are one" Matt smiled as he sat on the other side of Case.

"Where's Rowdy?" Alex asked me.

"I'm not exactly sure, to be honest." I laughed, looking around a little. "He'll find us."

"So, you guys coming tonight?" Trevor asked me and Marley. "We're playing Canada again only this time it counts."

"I have to work but Peyton is going." Marley explained.

"What? You're working?" Alex asked.

"Every Thursday night for the past two years, yes Alex." She smiled.