chapter twenty-three

I woke up the next morning around 8:30, much to my dismay it was time for me to get up and get ready for breakfast

I woke up the next morning around 8:30, much to my dismay it was time for me to get up and get ready for breakfast. I rolled off my bed as I do every morning and shuffled to the bathroom, quickly completing my morning routine before my brothers could begin banging on the door. When I walked back into my bedroom my phone was ringing. I flopped back onto my cushy bed and saw that it was Jamie.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled as I answered.

"Hey, Nick and I are on our way. Have you heard from anyone else yet?" She asked.

"Nope, but it's not time for me to panic yet. It's still early." I said.

"Whatever you say, we're turning down your street now. See you in two." Jamie said before hanging up.

I went to my vanity and began my simple makeup routine as the front door to my house opened and there were multiple feet up my stairs.

"Good morning Princess Peyton." Marley teased as she entered my room with Nick and Jamie hot on her heals.

"Well don't you three clean up nice," I smiled, brushing on the last bit of eyeshadow.

Nick was wearing pressed khaki pants with a white button up shirt tucked in. He had the top two buttons undone and his hair blow dried in its usual manner and his look was tied together with his classic Sperry's. Jamie complimented Nick's ensemble with her white v-neck shirt and dark wash jeans, she wore a cute brown sweater that fell to about her knees and little brown booties. Marley stepped up to my mirror to fuss with her loosely curled light brown hair making sure that it sat perfectly on her maroon sweater. She pulled at the belt loops of her black jeans before straightening the leather of her tall black boots and finally looking pleased with her appearance.

"Have you heard from Alex?" I asked her as I stepped up to my closet.

"Yeah, he picked up Trevor about ten minutes ago. He had to stick him in the shower fully clothed to get him up but they got in the car ten minutes ago so they should be here any minute." Marley said just as I heard the front door open.

"Good morning delinquents." Trevor smiled, entering my crowded room.

"Says you." I laughed, pulling my white sweater off the hanger and grabbing my dark ripped jeans.

"Don't bully me for trying to have a good time." He laughed, kissing my cheek playfully as I passed him, Alex doing the same.

"How are you not hungover?" Marley asked.

"And how do you look like a human?" I smiled.

"I practically had to snort coffee grounds this morning and ice myself out in the shower but, we good boys." Trevor smiled.

Trevor had khakis on as well with a white button up, a blue sport coat, and brown loafers. His hair was pushed up off his face with a blow dryer and he had his classic million dollar smile splayed across his features as always. Alex on the other had had a very nice grey sweater on over a white button up, the collar peaking out of the neck hole. He also wore khakis and black loafers with a thick black belt.