Chapter 3: I'm In A Gang Now

Important: The picture up above is the way the ninjas look in the story. I'm a fan of the series looks more than I am of the movie so we are using the series looks and voices. (Lloyd's voice is to die for! XD)

Key:

Y/N: Your Name

L/N: Last Name

H/C: Hair Color

E/C: Eye Color

Last but not least, hope you enjoy!

Lloyd's POV:

I was strolling down to my next class, English, when I saw Y/N come running towards me with her stack of books and folders in her arms through the crowds of people around us. Her h/c hair was flying through the air and her e/c eyes sparkled with joy as she looked at me with a wide, to-die-for smile. No stop thinking like that Lloyd! You don't like her! Wait, yes you do! No, not like that!

"Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!!" She squealed as sparkles formed in her e/c eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I SAW THE GREEN NINJA!!!" She yelled getting close to my face making me blush lightly at her closeness.

I froze. Does she know it was me? Is it that obvious that I'm the green ninja? Does she hate me for not telling her even though I only met her yesterday? Are people going to come after her because she knows it's me? A million questions per second raced through my head.

"Are you ok? You look kind of pale" Y/N frowned as she waved a hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry! I'm ok, just lost in thought! That's so cool Y/N! Did you see who he was?" I asked her as I was shaking myself out of my nervous trance.

"Sadly no, I didn't" she pouted. I'm glad she didn't know, she can't know, at least not yet.

"What was the green ninja like?" I asked her.

"Well he saved me and all with his green twistizu..." She said.

"Spinjitzu, it's spinjitzu, not twistizu" I corrected her.

"How do you know that?" She raised an eyebrow.

I squeaked out a, "I've read it in a book about the ninja" hoping she would take that as an answer.

"Did you really...?" She said suspiciously looking at me.

"Mmhm! I did, now, is the green ninja cool?" I asked with hope gleaming in my eyes that she would say yes and forget about our conversation before.

"He was the COOLEST!" She laughed. 

"Thank goodness" I mumbled under my breath. One of Chen's minions, Ace, who had dark brown hair and brown eyes, bumped into me as he was running through the hallway to class. He smirked at me and then glared at me when he saw that I was talking to Y/N. He rolled his eyes and kept walking towards his class.

"Rude" I say.

"Back to our conversation, what was that you said before we were so rudely interrupted?" She asks and smiles innocently at me.

"Umm, nothing!" I squeak. "Lets um, just get to class, ok?"

"I guess so, the bell is about to ring." She started walking towards her next class. She turned around and waved at me while walking backwards, "I'll see you later!" she yells.

"Do you want to meet for lunch?!" I yell from across the crowded hallway.

"That sounds perfect!" She yelled back.