Chapter 4: The "Void" Prophecy

Enjoy! Like always!!! Also, this one is short. Sorry...

Sensei Wu's POV: (You would have never thought I would put his this early in the story XD)

"My pupils were not paying attention to me, the usual" I sighed as I thought to myself. Kai and Cole were goofing off during training, I think I hit a new record for how many times I hit them with my staff and said pay attention. It was 302 times I think. Zane was talking to them while Nya was chasing a screaming Jay around with a ball of water over his head. Lloyd was not paying attention which was very unlike him, he was usually the one focused and working hard. I guess something or someone was on his mind. I wonder why he just couldn't focus.

I guess I would just have to train another time. We got in a decent hour of practice, my students could use this extra time to study for school or getting back hours of sleep lost from missions. "Training is done for today" I stated to the ninja.

"Cole, you wanna play video games?" Jay immediately asked Cole after Nya stopped chasing him.

"Sure! Let's go!" Cole yelled back to him.

"Wait for me!" Kai exclaimed.

"I will make supper tonight" Zane said which the ninja responded with excited cheers and whoops.

As I was walking out the door towards my meditation room I saw Nya nudge Lloyd and say something along the lines of, "Your thinking about her aren't you?" my nephew blushed in response while Nya teased him. What was that about?

I got to my meditation room and went over to the scrolls and opened the one that has been peeking my interest lately. Every time I read it, it gave me an eerie and uneasy feeling and not to mention a load of questions.

Life will seek for what he has lost,

and Evil will take Elimination at any cost.

Destruction will seek a path to the light,

 Only Life can endure their tribulation through the darkest night?

A dark shadow will take their true power,

make the worlds fear them and cower.

Heed my words and listen with care,

he will appear in the dimmest lair, you must beware.

They know the importance of the Void,

keep it or let everything be destroyed.

I must find out what this means. I can't let the ninja know until I find out the problem, I wouldn't want them to worry if this is a false alarm. They have school they need to worry about and it seems that my nephew already has a lot on his plate with the way the kids treat him because of his dad.

I sat down and began to think of the prophecy, "What's the void? Who is 'he'? How can I stop this? What is this evil? What has life lost? Where's the darkest lair? What does this mean?" So many questions are running through my mind. I will meditate on this.

I was quietly meditating and keeping to myself until a high pitched squeal rang through the hallways of the Destiny's Bounty.

"LLOYD'S GOTTA CRUSH!" Nya squealed excitedly.

"WHO?!" Jay yelled from the game room.

"AWWW OUR LITTLE LLOYD IS GROWING UP!" Kai fake cried like a mother.

"NYA SHUT UP! W..WHAT ARE YOU DOING.....? GET BACK HERE!" Lloyd whined.

"YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!" Nya challenged him.

"YOUR DEAD TO ME!" Lloyd's yell echoed as he began chasing Nya.

"Why do my pupils have to be so loud?" I wondered to myself. I rolled my eyes at their teasing and Lloyd's whining, I guess I will have to deal with them first before I get back to meditating.

Keep the prophecy in your mind. You never know when you will need to know it! Let's hope Wu can solve the mystery before things go from 0 to 100. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this short chapter!