Chapter 8 Part 2: A Class

Again, sorry for the long waits in between updates! I am hoping to have every part of Chapter 8 posted by the end of Thanksgiving break. Like usual, let's get on with the story!

Y/N POV:

We just got onto the cruise ship and began to walk towards our rooms. I didn't pay attention to Mrs. Williams when she was calling out who I would dorm with but luckily the person I was rooming with dragged me by the arm to our dorm. Thankfully the said person was Nya.

As Nya dragged me by my arm and I fumbled my suitcase around in my other arm, I managed to look back to Lloyd who was heading with Jay to their dorm. Lloyd caught my stare and gave me a soft wave as he quietly chuckled at me being dragged to my dorm. I looked down at the ground and softly smiled.

Once me and Nya made it to our dorm we both claimed which bed would be ours and then plopped our suitcase on our bed.

As I began to unzip my suitcase, the ship's intercom went off, "We will be departing in 15 minutes. I repeat, we will be departing in 15 minutes."

Nya turned to me, "Well then, shall we unpack in these 15 minutes?"

I quickly unzipped the zipper on the suitcase while still looking at Nya, "Already one step ahead of you"

Nya laughed but the she looked at my unzipped suitcase and her eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked.

"L-look down" She stuttered.

My suitcase was a complete mess. While I was unzipping my zipper, all the clothes I shoved in there earlier must have popped out because they were now spread across my bed in an orderly fashion. There was a rainbow of clothes and shoes spread across my side of the room. I totally forgot about that fiasco that happened this morning. That was utterly embarrassing.

I sweatdropped, "Heh, I guess I will have to do more cleaning up than I will have to do unpacking!"

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Okay class! Today we will be spending the first three hours of today learning how to CPR and getting CPR certified for that matter" Mrs Williams said as she led the group of kids to a classroom.

We walked through the doors of the classroom and each student found a table that held up to four people to sit at. Me, Lloyd, Nya, and Jay went to a far back table that was near the giant windows that over looked the ocean.

After about 5 minutes of students talking with each other a female who looked as if she was in her 30's came into the room. She had long black hair that reached to her lower back, piercing brown eyes, and inhumanly good posture when she walked.

"Hello students, I am Mrs. Levi. Some of you might know me as Ace and Mackenzie's mother. I have funded the majority of this trip because I want to share to young children what the world on the ocean is like. I will be teaching you how to do CPR this morning." Mrs. Levi walked to a side door and starting pulling out test dummies and placing one on each table.

When she walked by my table to place a test dummy as the centerpiece her pace of work started to slow down into small movements as her eyes glanced between Lloyd, Nya, and Jay.

"Um, mam? Do you need something?" Nya asked politetly.

"Oh- sorry! I just got lost in thought. Thanks darling! Here is your dummy" She shook out of her trance and walked back to the front of room.

As she began to teach the class where to put the hands and mouth when doing CPR and why CPR helps a choking person or someone who is drowning, she took a few glances at my table that didn't go unnoticed by me. Her eyes would squint at Lloyd, Jay, and Nya who were paying attention to the dummy she held at her table.