Chapter 27: The Domino Effect

I hope that you guys are having a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy! Also, thanks to a certain someone for making this happen! I'm not going to officially reveal you yet until this "plot" is all over so their won't be many spoilers and so that the readers can figure out who everyone is and stuff (I'm sure ya'll will know who it is) but know that I'm very grateful! (Like seriously, really really grateful, love you girl) <3

While it's like mid-day where I am, and when this chapter is posted, I am so freakishly tired. I literally make the stupidest grammar mistakes. It took me at least 10 minutes to figure out the right spelling for color because calor, colur, and coler didn't seem right. Also I kept spelling use as youse. Please send help. (oh, and more motivation. I'm a slacker when it comes to writing, oh and if you could, food sounds good too, especially desserts. This could all be a corona virus care package for your lovely author of this story)

Word Count: 4160

A gang of bellowing 20-year-olds sat in a circle on hard wooden floor, paper plates layered with pizza grease and red plastic cups were scattered across the floor. Next to the group sat a leather couch with a passed out dog, using the couch leg as a head rest. A monopoly board was settled between the eight pajama-wearing bodies, money was scattered in piles that were any definition except neat. A pair of dice rolled across the plastic board of the monopoly set and a game piece was plopped into a new square.

"Rent is 14 plus the 1...2... 3 houses! You're total comes out to 550 dollars." Y/N chirped, amused. The outcome of the roll  favored her in the end of the turn. "Hand the goods over, Dragon Boy."

With a distraught groan a young man in green clad pajama pants reluctantly handed over the said amount. Oh, and a green shirt, because why wouldn't he not have a shirt on? The young adult folded his arms and pouted, "You guys are teaming up against me!"

Kai raised both of his hands up innocently, "No we're not!"

"I have 240 dollars left! You guys keep stealing all my money!" Lloyd stressed, his voice raising an octave.

"Shouldn't've spent all you're money at the beginning, kid," Cole stated before using the yawn trick to wrap one arm around his girlfriend who was thrilled to accept his snuggles. Lloyd stuck his tongue out in response to Cole's smug look. Unbothered by the child-like actions, Cole nodded towards him, "You rolled doubles. Go again."

Lloyd's brows furrowed before he plucked the dice from the board and rolled again. A 5 and a 2. He swatted his hand against the air and trained his eyes on the team water-bender, "Nya move me 7 spaces."

"You're literally only 2 feet away!" One look at his stubborn face and she grudgingly moved the metal top hat forward.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN' ME!" Lloyd protested when his pawn reached its destination. He covered his face in shame, dragging his hands down his cheeks, groaning in agony.

"13 hundred dollars, Lloyd" Zane stated lethargically, palm outstretched. Lloyd's bangs fell flat over his eyes, with an angry huff and breath, Lloyd blew them away only for them to stick back to his face. His face scrunched.

"Why am I always the first to go in board games?" Lloyd whined, shaking his head, before handing Zane the remaining scraps of money he had left. Zane only added it to his stacks of money, organized by color and amount. "My life is over! It seems like the world hates me today! I've got nothin' to live for anymore thus I must sit here and die because that's what you guys want too! To see me suffer," Lloyd sulked. Y/N's face distorted as she turned to Lloyd. Her mouth opened slightly as if she wanted to say something before it slowly closed. The team snickered.