Chapter 13: His Deal

I'm to tired and bored to make an intro so let's get right into the story today.

Enjoy! (Your probably not though... cause I'm evil >:3)

(Also this content is unedited so... yay!)

Y/N POV:

Loud machine-like sounds echoed through my ears causing a ringing pain to bestow upon me. The headache I had, felt like a million children were screaming undecipherable words in my ears. 

As I struggled to pull my eyes open, despite how far I got, it felt like they were still closed due to the darkness of the room I was laying in.

I curled up on the hard floor trying to find warmth on the cold, concrete ground. No, not concrete. Metal.

I tried to push myself off the ground with my frail arms but a wave of tiredness pushed me back down onto the cold ground. I let out a heavy sigh and a groan as I turned to my side.

Something outside hit whatever building I was in and the impact sent me tumbling to a metal wall. I groaned in pain at the impact but I did not speak none the less. One of my hands were sent towards my throbbing head as I felt something wet ooze down my hairline.

Some of the substance trickled down my face and into my mouth giving me a bland taste of iron. It was blood.

I squinted my eyes shut almost letting out a yelp of pain from the touch of my hand on the injury. I began to wipe the blood off of my hand and onto my shirt. I curled into a ball on the floor, the coldness of the ground easing my headache as I tried to control my breathing.

I wrapped my arms around my body finding some warmth as I drifted back into a restless slumber.

Only to be awoken again...

I was jolted around like a rag doll. The room I was in took constant beatings from the outside world which would send me flying a few feet from where I was.

Voices were heard outside spitting words at each other, I couldn't make out the words as they were muffled by the walls of the room I was in.

Giving up on sleep, I squinted my eyes at my prison hoping my eyes would adjust to the dark so I could see where I was. Dismissing the blood surrounding me, I shook off my headache and tried to crawl towards a wall and follow the sides of a wall to hopefully a doorway. I saw this in a movie so my plan had to be fail proof.

As I pushed myself up a wall to a standing position, I started following the sides of the walls singing the mission impossible theme to myself.

My plan immediately failed as the room rumbled like an earthquake shaking away my progress and sending towards the floor again. The wall opposite to me opened up like a garage sending in rays of blinding yet warm sunlight.

I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight so I could see. I immediately regretted that decision when I could see a giant, black, metal claw come towards me and pick me up by my waist.

I kicked and screamed with the little energy I had left as it dragged me outside. I got a tiny glance at the outside before I was swallowed by the metal claw. Encased in the palm of it's hand, in a tiny, small area trapped from the world.

Shoot.

I could not see the outside neither could the outside see in as I laid there tired and bruised and hopeless. I knew where I was, the glimpse I got of the outside world did not lie to me.