Chapter 23: The Prison of Reunion

I'm I actually going to post a chapter early? Did I actually take my own advice and work on my chapter in hopes that I won't procrastinate!? Yes, yes I did! I have updated in 3 days and not a week! Yay for me!

Also guess what! You and Lloyd get to have your first d- wait. I'm not aloud to spoil that! Sorry guys! Well anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

(Ps. I'm sorry in advance)

Word Count: 3516

Y/N's POV:

I flipped over slowly to my side, my body groaning in pain with every motion. My ears ring to the sound of yelling echoing off the walls. It was like I had two amplifiers right bye my ears causing deathly loud noises to course through my head. There were three people in the room I was in, one of them was arguing with the other two.

I slowly open my blurry eyes to see a figure wearing blue pants and a white shirt while two other figures, both wearing dark green stood on the other side of metal bars.

I lift my torso off of the could ground so that I was in a sitting position. Dark green eyes flickered to mine acknowledging my movement but steadied themselves back to the boy who was in front of me.

I was in a cold, stone cell. Two of the figures stood outside and one stood inside with me. They were conversing through the bars, the one inside the prison gripping onto the cold rods, his knuckles turned white.

I placed my hands on the dusty floor to lift my body up. I hobbled towards the figure who shared the cell with me. I yelped when my sore legs lost balance and I began to tumble back down to the floor.

The figure turned around when he heard new commotion in the decently small sized prison. His eyes widened when he saw me began to fall and his quick reflexes made him able to catch my falling form. He had taken a step towards me and caught me securely within his arms. I leaned into his white shirt and embraced his touch.

I looked up at my savior's face, giving a weak smile while he embraced my tilted body with his forearms. He sent a small smile as he analyzed me for any serious injuries before lifting me up into a straight, standing position and burying my face within his chest, his arms hung around my body protectively while he stuffed his head in my hair.

"Aw! Now isn't that adorable?!" A girl's high voice cooed, awaking us from the touch both of us craved for.

I released my self from Lloyd's grip, using his arm as balance as we both turned to look at Harumi with annoyed glares. Lloyd rolled his eyes at the hazel eyed girl, "Can you please give us one minute without you talking, I think we've both had enough of your yapping!"

"Agreed," I rasped out, my voice thick and rough. I coughed harshly making Lloyd glance at me with concern.

"You guys are no fun!" Harumi laughed from outside the metal bars, "For me it's pleasing to see you both in such a state of misery!"

If looks could kill Harumi would have been murdered twice in the same day.

Morro took a vain step forward, standing proudly on the other side of the cell bars. He swung the prison keys around on his fingers taunting us. He focused in on me, our eyes connecting as Lloyd tried to create space between him and me, "You've got one hour, then we will need to move you to a new... more productive area."

"Rumes, let's go get it ready," Morro smirked sadistically, releasing me from his intimidating gaze.

Harumi strutted out of the dungeon followed by Morro, power in each of their steps. Lloyd's eyes followed their movement, waiting until they were gone to focus his attention onto me.