Chapter 7: Stalkers Stalk Each Other

I don't know what to write for an intro and it's late at night so here you go! But anyways! Enjoys!

Y/N's POV:

I walked through the dull hallways of school that screamed torture and death. Like usual, kids looked at me and whispered things, probably about me and Lloyd. Why do people have to be so mean these days? 

And then... there was Mackenzie and her group of friends. The "popular" kids. In my fantasies they were the villains that thankfully didn't live in the real world and would only torment the main character of the said book,  but sadly, this is no book.

I turned my head away from her group in hopes that they wouldn't see me but life doesn't always work that way.

"Hey Y/N! Whatcha up too?" Leslie called to me, her brown hair swaying behind her back. Two minions in that group snickered at me like they were trying to hide something.

Mackenzie pushed through her minions to walk up to me, "So... you and Lloyd?" She smirked as she examined her hundred dollar nails.

My face brightened red at the thought of him, I wasn't expecting her to ask about that. I didn't respond to Mackenzie but glared at her while I tried to contain my color changing face. Hopefully she'd mistake it for me being mad.

"Oh so you do like him?" She raised an eyebrow with that ugly smirk of hers.

I looked to the side of her, not wanting to see her annoying face at the moment.

"That's what I thought. Wouldn't want him to find out know, would we?" Her words dripped like venom out of her mouth as she threatened me.

My eyes widened but I replaced my shocked look with a stern one to show that I wasn't afraid of her and that it was just an empty threat even though I was freaking out in the inside. I turned my heel, my hair smacking her face as I walked off. I could feel her icy glare stare straight through my soul.

Sorry not sorry Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's POV:

I went back to my friends with an all knowing smirk plastered on my face. It's so obvious that the idiot girl likes the one and only Evil Lloyd Garmadon! They're perfect for each other but, both evil and annoying but that's not why I am here. I'm here to fight fire with fire. Wouldn't be so proud if she wasn't annoying but with some friends and some luck, she will blow away like dust.

I threw my phone at my best friend, Leslie, "Hey call my brother Ace, will ya?" I asked.

I could see the hearts in her eyes when I said Ace. I knew she had a thing for Ace and I also knew Ace liked Y/N, for some unknown reason. Being the perfect friend I am, I will get Leslie and Ace together, we will have to go through Y/N first, not that I mind, but I have more plans for Y/N than just some stupid high school drama.

"Calling Ace Levi" A monotone voice said from my iPhone that I got a week ago, newest version and all. The iPhone rung three times and then it beeped.

"Hello?" A deep voice came from the phone. I could see the hearts in Leslie's eyes.

"Mackenzie Lillian Levi! If this is about project..."

"Y/N likes Lloyd!" I cut him off, yelling into the phone Leslie was holding while trying to get something out of my backpack.

"Why that little..." Ace seethed through his teeth.

"Sorry Mackie! I got to go, I've got some work to do!" Ace said with a mischievous tone.