The Arrival of the Princess and the Talking Dog

A whole week passes after your first day. You have become great friends with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Flash, and Miles really well. 

You spend your time working out with Rainbow and Applejack. Judging outfits with Rarity, hell she made you some new outfits too. 

You helped Fluttershy take care of some animals at a shelter. She really seemed attached to you, and she didn't really get scared whenever you offered her another hug. Pinkie made a bunch of sweets when you went over to her house, you even befriended her elder sisters Maud and Limestone Pie. Limestone was at first suspicious of you, due to her overprotective nature, but she saw that you were pretty cool after a while. Maud didn't really show to much emotion, well no emotion anyway, but she could tell that you were a good person. Marble, Pinkie's kid sister was even shyer than Fluttershy, but she easily warmed up to you. 

Finally, there were you guy friends, your bros, Flash and Miles. You spent time walking around the city, as the two introduced you to various areas like the mall, a cool pizza joint, and a wall that the two usually go for some graffiti work. Miles did some like how his Uncle Aaron showed him. You found it to be pretty impressive. Flash did one of himself kicking a football, not as cool as Miles's but still cool to look at. 

Anyway, you were on your way to school listening to a song that Miles had told you about. You found it to be really awesome. 

You make it to the entrance, but before you can enter, you saw a flash of light by the statue just across from the entrance. One of the mirrors flashed you brightly you closed your eyes to shield yourself from it. 

(Y/N): HOLY CRAP! WHAT WAS THAT! 

You run over to investigate, and there you see a lavender skinned girl, she had purple hair, with one strand died pink. She wore a blue buttoned shirt with a pink bow tie, she had a purple blouse, with pink sparkling star on it, she wore purple socks, and also wore black shoes, with little heels. Right next to her was a dog with purple and green fur. 

The girl groans. 

Dog: Uh Twilight? 

Twilight: Huh? Spike! What are you- Spike? Are you .... a dog? 

Spike: I .... think so? But WHAT ARE YOU!? 

The girl named Twilight looks at her hands and then- 

Twilight: Huh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

You chuckle to yourself as that's what you felt like once you got your powers. 

Twilight examines her entire body in a state of panic. 

Spike: Twilight, get a hold of yourself. 

Twilight: What ... does the rest of me look like? 

(Y/N): Um, hate to interrupt the moment right now lady, but I think I should cut in. 

Twilight and Spike soon turn their attention towards you. 

(Y/N): You're a human girl, a cute one too. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and it's really nice to meet you Twilight. 

Twilight blushed from your words. 

Twilight: H-How do you know my name? 

(Y/N): I heard everything you and Spike were saying. In fact I just got here the minute you arrived. You two aren't from around here are you?