Helicarrier Battle

Days have passed since the events at Camp Everfree. The camp was safe and sound. Filthy Rich stayed away thanks to that memory loss. And the best part, Magneto's baddies were locked up for their crimes. But now was the time to strike. The Masters of Evil had to be stopped. You decided to make Trixie, Gloriosa, and Timber new members of your team, thus making them new members of the Avengers. 

The Helicarrier was flying high in the sky. However something was not right. It was UNDER ATTACK! Drones that resembled Ultron began flying everywhere blasting every major part of the ship. Inside the base Nick Fury was trying to keep everything under control 

Fury: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING AROUND HERE!? You there seal the windows. Coulson what's going on? 

Coulson: I don't know Col. Fury. It appears that the Masters of Evil have begun their attack. 

And just like that an image of Dr. Doom appeared on the monitor. 

Doom: Hello Col. Fury. 

Fury: Doom! You'll regret attack SHIELD! 

Doom: Please Colonel don't fret the small details. I only request your surrender, or my allies and I will make your life miserable. And you shouldn't underestimate any of us. 

Coulson then suddenly activated a distress beacon. 

Coulson: Don't worry Colonel. I'm sending a message to the Avengers and the X-men they should arrive soon. 

And soon enough the Avengers, (including all members of Team Spider), Deadpool, and some of the X-men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Kitty, Colossus, and Storm) arrived. 

Cap: Looks like we got company. 

Spidey: About time, I've been waiting to kick some Masters of Evil butt. 

Twilight: Looks like it's time to bring the fight to them. 

Sunset: Well I'm ready this time. 

Iron Man: Just don't get too excited kids. This is where the real fighting begins. 

Cyclops: Everyone ready?! 

Wolverine: Just make sure to stay out of my way. 

Deadpool: Ooh, this is going to be fun! ALRIGHT YOU FREAKS I'LL HIT YOU SQUARE IN THE CHIMICHANGAS! 

Rainbow: Is it always like that with him? 

Pinkie: Pretty much. 

Cap: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! 

Spidey: Well then it's time to do what we always do best. Save the world. 

You zip onto one of the ships carrying Ultron drones and begin smashing them into various objects and punch them in their certain weak spots. Miles pretty much backs you up thanks to his invisibility. 

Harry is supporting you both by using his glider, throwing pumpkin bombs when necessary and using his sword to cut them to pieces. 

Harry: Sheesh Ultron has a ton of drones that look just like him. 

Miles: Almost like he admires himself too much and hates all humans. 

Spidey: Believe me he's all bot and no bod. 

Flash and Timber use their earth and wood powers respectively to bash the heads off of the drones. They seemed to be doing good. 

Timber: You know when I expected fighting villains I didn't expect robots to be the first thing.