Indigo Rainbow/Enter Juniper

You are sleeping peacefully on your bed. You wake up at 8:30 P.M. to notice that you're girlfriends were not there. You look around the house, but don't find them. You check the kitchen to notice they are all there making breakfast for everyone. 

(Y/N): Oh morning my princesses. 

Your girlfriends smile and walk over to hug and kiss you again. 

Your girlfriends: Good morning (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): I think all those sweets helped you get up so early I suppose. 

Pinkie: That's right! And we decided that since you made breakfast for us early in the morning, we would do it for you this time! 

Sunset: Think of it as a gift to you. 

(Y/N): It's just I thought you would still be sleeping, I mean we were all laughing like hyenas last night with the movie. 

Twilight: I know, sheesh I haven't laughed so hard in my life. Pinkie, you made a great choice. 

Pinkie: I know the funniest movies out there my good friend. 

Lemon: Trust me dudes, she knows comedy. I mean laughter is her specialty 

Sci-Twi: That's Pinkie Pie for you. 

Sonata: So (Y/N), who are you dating today? 

Gloriosa: I think it's Rainbow Dash and Indigo Zap. 

Twilight: That's right. Today there's a convention going on at the mall. 

Aria: And the author for the Daring Do books is going to be there signing autographs. 

Adagio: I mean Rainbow Dash doesn't really read books like ever. 

Trixie: You could say she's a fangirl. 

Sunset: Or "egghead" as she puts it. 

(Y/N): Alright, I got look my best. So let's dig in ladies! 

You and your girlfriends begin digging in to your new "strawberry milkshake" pancakes. It was a recipe pinkie wanted to try out. And it turned out to be very delicious. You soon get ready for you next date. 

(Y/N): Wow great breakfast. Wonderful job Pinkie! You're the best! 

Pinkie hugs you tightly, gives you a big kiss, and then boops your nose. 

Pinkie: Thanks Honey Bunny! 

(Y/N): Alright, I'm off. I'll see you girls sooner than you think. I'm going to bring the two after lunch so that we can play some video games. 

Sunset: Alright have a good time (Y/N)! 

Rest of harem: Bye (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): See you around. 

You get in the Audi and drive off to Rainbow Dash's house. You knew that she and Indigo would be there. 

Upon arriving, you knock on the door and there stand Rainbow's parents, Windy Whistles and Bow Hothoof. 

Bow Hothoof: I take it that you are (Y/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you son. 

Windy Whistles: So you're our daughter's boyfriend. I must say she picked a good one. 

(Y/N): Thanks sir and ma'm. I aim to please. 

Windy Whistles: Well if you want to know where Rainbow and her friend are, they're in her room, playing video games. 

Bow Hothoof: Would you like anything (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): No, sir. But thank you. 

You walk in and head upstairs.