Two Missions/New Allies/Old Enemy

Soon enough all the heroes were gathered together back on the bridge to discuss the current events, and future plans. 

Fury: It looks like the Helicarrier hasn't suffered too much damage. Good job heroes. 

Coulson: Now then the next matter of business is striking back against the Masters of Evil. We have taken the liberties of contacting the Fantastic Four, for assistance. 

Spidey: Okay then, when exactly are they going to arrive? 

Coulson: They should be arriving in a couple of minutes. 

Fury: Also we've brought someone from Ryker's Island. He says that he wants to help, despite his feelings towards you Spiderman. 

Spidey: Who exactly? 

Soon enough a familiar face walked into the room. It was Eddie Brock. 

Brock: Me. 

Miles: EDDIE! YOU BROUGHT HIM! 

Sunset: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL THINKING!? HE'S BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR US! 

Brock: I don't like teaming up with losers like any of you as much as you do. But, there's another symbiote, even worse than what you think of me. 

Twilight: Another symbiote? 

Harry: That's impossible. It was disposed of. 

Spidey: That's right. I threw it into the water. That way no one would be able to find it. 

Brock: But the Masters of Evil got their hands on it. What's even worse, the new host is Cletus Cassidy. 

That name made your blood run super cold. 

(Y/N): HIM!? 

Sonata: Wait, who's Cletus Cassidy? 

Spidey: One of the nastiest and most unhinged serial killers in the world. He stacked himself a high kill count before I got him arrested. After most of his crimes, he was imprisoned on Ryker's Island. But wait how do you know about him, Eddie? 

Brock: Simple he and I were cell mates. The guy would not stop asking me about what happened and how I got placed in that cell. 

Rainbow: And you told him about that freaky alien monster. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! 

Brock: Look it's not like I knew something like this would happen. But then, some guy called Baron Mordo broke into our cell. 

Flashback. 

On Ryker's Island. 

Mordo walked throughout the hallways of the cells. He was carrying a test tube with the symbiote placed inside. He blasted magic onto the cell doors. This allowed most of the prisoners to escape. He eventually reached the cell of Brock and Cassidy. 

Cassidy: Hey Brock what's going on? 

Brock: Don't want to know. But I don't like the looks of this guy. 

Mordo blasted the cell door open. 

Mordo: I am looking for Cletus Cassidy. 

Cassidy: And what do you want with me? 

Mordo: Just a simple gift for you. 

Mordo broke open the test tube and the symbiote crawled in front of the red haired psychopath. 

Mordo: This is a symbiote, it is an alien life form with immense power. And I bestow it upon to you. If you can agree to the conditions. 

Cassidy: So this it the thing that Brock had? WELL C'MON LET ME HAVE IT!