A Heart Made of Silver!

You wake up in your bed once again. This time, Juniper had returned home with you, after you both were done watching movies the whole time at the theater. You were both so full from all the food that you ate, that the minute you both got home. You both ran upstairs straight to the bed, and just immediately fell asleep! 

You were pretty happy to see all the girls lying on top of you, you continued to let them pile on the kisses. However after awhile you are pulled out by Sable. 

(Y/N): What the hell Sable!! What was that for? 

Sable: Today is our date (Y/N)! So are we going to go? 

(Y/N): Yeah we are. Can you at least make some breakfast before we go? 

Sable: Yes I can. I'll make the usual, as usual, while you get ready. Speaking of getting ready, what do you think of my new outfit? 

You look at Sable's outfit. She is wearing a white dress, with silver nail polish, and is wearing silver high heeled sandals. 

(Y/N): You're looking too fine girlfriend!! 

Sable: Heh heh heh!! You're actually a lot cuter than I thought! Woah, I never thought I would be saying that!! 

(Y/N): You've really lightened up! 

Sable: I guess I have. 

Anyway, Sable heads downstairs to make breakfast for everyone to eat!! And you went to prepare for the day with her today. 

As Sable continued to make breakfast as you proceeded to get yourself ready. 

At the end of the process, you come down the stairs and reveal yourself to wear a white shirt, and black pants. You are wearing a necklace with  silver diamond, as well as your socks and sneakers. 

(Y/N): What do you think Sable? 

Sable: I think you look fine enough. Are you wearing your superhero suit underneath? 

(Y/N): Why yes I am! Just in case. 

Sable: Well done my love! So have you figured out what we're going to do for our day out? 

(Y/N): I think we should go out to this French restaurant down the corner. 

Sable: I am in the mood for some French cuisine! 

(Y/N): Well great. But I think we should take a walk first around the city, that way you can become more acquainted with the city. 

Sable: That is a very well thought out idea. 

(Y/N): Great! 

After you both eat your typical breakfast, you both head out to the car and begin to drive around the city. You show Sable all around the city, and begin introducing her to various places like Canterlot High, Crystal Prep, Sugarcube Corner, the mall, and various other locations! 

Sable: On the bright side, this city is less crowded than New York. 

(Y/N): That's for sure!

You both soon park in a parking lot nearby the French restaurant. 

(Y/N): So then, shall we eat ma cherie? 

You kiss Sable's hands. 

Sable: Oui! 

Sable kisses you on the lips and then on the cheeks. 

You both walk inside and sit at a booth nearby the entrance. 

You both place your orders. Sable is asking for some caviar, while you ask for a nice juicy steak, along with some potatoes, and well some asparagus. You need to eat some veggies every once in awhile. 

(Y/N): I didn't think you liked salmon. 

Sable: I have my surprises you know! 

(Y/N): Hmm, you're too cute! 

Sable giggles and kisses you as you both continue to eat!! 

After you both pay and leave to head back home, you both spot Shocker robbing a bank. 

(Y/N): Shall we? 

Sable: I thought you would never ask. 

You both change into your hero outfits, and head towards Shocker. 

Spidey: Hey there Herman!! 

Shocker: NOT YOU AGAIN!! 

Sable: This time you're going behind bars for good!! 

Shocker: Not unless I blast you both off into space!! 

Shocker activates his gauntlets and tries to blast the both of you and the same time, but then Sable fires a stun gun and deactivates them. And then you use your webs to tied him down. 

Spidey: And that takes care of that! 

Sable: Well done my beloved! 

(Y/N): Thanks my Silver Sweet! 

Sable lifts your mask to reveal your mouth and you both begin making out! 

(Y/N): I never thought that I would date Sable of all people. She really is cute and nice once you get to know her! HA!!