Oscorp Robbed!/City Under Attack!!!

Another school day, another typical routine for everyone. Your walking down the hallways of CHS, after another brutal test. You know you still managed to do great, after all you studied like hell for it. And plus, you always got grades in the range from A- to A+. You were already on the top leaderboard of the most intelligent. Twilight, Sci-Twi, Sunset, and Harry were also really smart as well. Doc Connors was doing fine too, he was still trying desperately to fight off his transformation into the Lizard, however he was taking desperate measures, like pounding his head against his desk to make sure he stays in control. Luckily, the doc is obviously prepared for situations like these. 

Anyway, you're at the cafeteria, eating a nice helping of a chili cheese dog, and some curly fries, complete with a nice Pepsi. 

Soon enough, Flash, Miles, Gwen, Harry, Timber, and your girlfriends (minus Celestia and Luna) come rushing in. They are all panting, and it seems like they have bad news to deliver. 

(Y/N): Guys, what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost. 

Harry: Oscorp was ROBBED last night!! 

(Y/N): Oh that's ni- WHAAAAT!?!

Twilight: That's right. And it looks like a bunch of important equipment were taken too. 

Rainbow: Yeah, Harry told us everything. The guy looked as pale as a statue the minute he arrived. 

Timber: Then he rushed over to Camp Everfree just to inform us. 

Gloriosa: He seemed really convincing. 

Harry: That's because it actually happened. 

Miles: No need to burst a gut over this dude. 

Gwen: Yeah, you could blow a gasket. 

Fluttershy: The problem is, we don't know who it was. 

Sunset: For all I know, it's probably the work of Norman. 

Rarity: Sunset, darling, that's impossible Norman is in SHIELD custody. He hasn't escaped ever since the Masters of Evil incident. 

Indigo: It could probably be that Mr. Negative guy. 

Lemon: True, we didn't manage to capture him, or his pal Hobgoblin. 

Applejack: Not to mention, he has a huge grudge on anything that involves the name Osborne. 

Adagio: I wouldn't blame about it, but it certainly wasn't Harry's fault. 

Sci-Twi: He could have also been the one who hired Chameleon to find the Memory Stone. 

Wallflower: That's a huge possibility. 

Starlight: Or it might be Dr. Octavius, he's the one who usually organizes schemes like this. 

Sonata: Otto's done this sort of shtick a bunch of times, I think he's had enough. 

Aria: Don't count the chickens before they hatch Sonata, like a rubber ball, he always bounces back. 

Kitty: Still, I wish these bad guys would just learn their lesson and stop being evil!!

Jennifer: Yeah that will sure happen, when pigs fly. 

Trixie: Which is never. 

Carol: Agreed. 

Pinkie: Someday it might happen. 

(Y/N): No one's counting on that Pinkie. 

Pinkie: What, I'm just spitballing here. 

(Y/N): Well, I say we go find out where these bad guys are hiding, and take them down! 

You rush off to get changed into your suit. Miles and Gwen do the same thing. Everyone else go their separate ways to get prepared for another big rumble with a bunch of villains again. 

You all soon arrive at the very same area where Mr. Negative met with the other villains. 

Gwen: Uh, Twilight are you sure this is the place?

Twilight: I was sensing major activity happening here. I'm pretty sure this is where Martin, and his gang are hiding out. 

Sunset: Well then, let's bust down the door, and whup some villain asses. 

Jennifer: Leave this to me Sunset. 

The She-Hulk walks forth, and knocks the door down with a punch. However, it turns out that the building is abandoned. But on the table, where the meeting took place, there is a little computer, which has the Oscorp logo on it. 

Kitty: A trap!! 

Carol: Or maybe, they're sending a message. 

Sour: I guess we don't have a choice. 

Sunny: I hate moments like this. 

Spidey: Alright fine then, I'll go check it out! 

Flash: Make sure it's not a bomb alright. 

You walk over to the computer and turn it on. 

At that moment, a video is displayed, and soon enough you see Mr. Negative on the screen. 

Mr. Negative: Hello Spiderman. 

Spidey: Alright Martin, spill it! What did you steal from Harry. 

Mr. Negative: That's something I don't need to tell you. But if you want to know, you better move quickly. The city is about to go down in flames if you don't hurry. 

And just as the crime boss said it, KA-BOOM! A bunch of explosions are heard from nearby. 

Mr. Negative: Most of my allies are already attacking the entire area, you'll need to move very quickly, if you don't want many innocent lives to die. Better hurry now, the clock is ticking. 

The video ends, and the computer deactivates. 

Spidey: Alright gang, it looks like we have work to do. 

Sunset: I can't believe it, so Martin was really the mastermind behind everything!? 

Harry: I knew he had some connection into this. If he thinks that he can tarnish my reputation! And make me look as awful as my father, he's got another thing coming for him!! 

Sci-Twi: Easy there Harry, we still need to stop the attackers from destroying the city, and then we have to stop Martin! 

Gwen: Looks like this day is going to be super long. 

Spidey: No time to complain now guys! Let's do it!! 

You all rush out of the building and split up to stop the bad guys. 

It looks like another big rumble was about to happen. No time to slouch now heroes! It's to roll out, and bust some bad guy ass!!!