Romance with the Dazzlings!!!

Another great day to wake up to!!! Especially when you are being smothered by your loving girlfriends!! 

(Y/N): Ah, it's always nice to wake up to my favorite women!! 

You notice that the Dazzlings aren't around!!

(Y/N): I guess they woke up already! 

You walk downstairs to check and see if you can find your singing lovers. 

(Y/N): Adagio!!! Aria!!!! Sonata!!!! 

Dazzlings: We're right here (Y/N)!! In the kitchen!! 

You go into the kitchen where you see Adagio, Aria, and Sonata making breakfast for pretty much everyone in the household. 

(Y/N): Wow girls!! How thoughtful! I didn't expect you to make breakfast!! 

Sonata: I thought it would be a great idea, so I convinced Adagio and Aria to make some breakfast tacos!!! 

Adagio: And then she wants to eat tacos again for the date!! 

Aria: Pretty much yeah. 

(Y/N): Hey it's fine. Besides there's nothing wrong with a good taco. 

Sonata: THAT'S RIGHT BOYFRIEND!! 

Sonata runs over and hugs you and then she kisses you on the lips! 

Adagio and Aria: Give us a chance too Sonata!! 

Both Adagio and Aria rush over to you and begin to hug and smother you with their kisses!! 

(Y/N): Aw, how sweet!! 

You sit down with the girls and begin to eat the breakfast tacos!!

(Y/N): Man these are delicious!! 

Sonata: Mmm, Indeed!! 

Adagio: Yeah, these really are great to eat!! Nice job Sonata!! 

Aria: She really is a great cook. Nice job Sonata!! 

Sonata: Aw, thanks Aria! You've gotten a lot nicer since we started dating our Spider!! 

Aria: Don't let it drop your guard around me! I can still be tough!!! I can!

Adagio: Seems to me that you awakened your nice side!! 

(Y/N): Great to see you have changed for the better Aria!! 

Aria: Yeah, being a hero isn't such a horrible thing. In fact, I actually enjoy kicking bad guy butt than what my sisters and I did in the past. 

(Y/N): Good to hear! So, I was thinking that we can go music shopping, and then we can go and eat. 

Aria: I like the sound of that!

Sonata: SO DO I!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON SOME TACOS!! 

Adagio: Despite the fact that we already had tacos for breakfast? 

Sonata: Yeah. 

(Y/N): Alright then, let's get ready for today!

You and the Dazzlings get prepared, washing up, brushing your teeth, applying mouthwash, and other various steps as well. 

Soon enough, you are wearing a t-shirt with a song note on it, as well as some blue pants, and your socks and sneakers. 

Adagio comes out from her preparations. She isn't wearing her purple fingerless gloves this time, she is wearing a purple dress with some bats and song notes over it. She is wearing orange color nail polish with song notes on each finger nail and toe nail. And she is also wearing purple colored sandals.