A Date with the Animal Lover!!

You and Rarity are both yawning as you wake up, and begin to smell sweet delicious pancakes and yummy omelets!! 

(Y/N): Is that pancakes I smell?!! 

Rarity begins to stretch her arms, as well as her legs onto yours. 

Rarity: I know the smell of pancakes when I smell them darling!! Let's go and eat with the others!! How generous, they really took their time to make breakfast for all of us while you and I were sleeping!!!

(Y/N): Well then, let's go and enjoy some great breakfast with the others!!!

You and Rarity head over to find the other girls completing a table full of pancakes omelets, and lots and lots of fruits too!!  

(Y/N): Hey my princesses!! 

Girlfriends: Good morning (Y/N)!! 

They all run over to you and embrace you, as well as kiss your face constantly!! 

(Y/N): This is going to be a great breakfast, especially since you girls were the ones who made them!! 

Gwen: I also helped out too!! I learned how to cook a lot for my me and my dad. It wasn't so hard either. 

Rainbow: And I know how to at least make some pancakes too! 

Applejack: Which is pretty surprising!! 

Twilight: hey, not everyone has to be too predictable!! 

Sunset: That is very true!! 

Sonata: I would have liked to make some breakfast tacos. 

Aria: Look we'll make them some other day, okay! 

Sonata: Okay then!! 

Adagio: So then, why don't you all come and join us in this great breakfast that we made!! 

(Y/N) and Rarity: Sure thing!! 

You all go over to sit with the other girls and prepare to binge on fruit, juice, pancakes, and omelets!!! 

You all enjoy this delicious breakfast and soon enough, you go off to get prepared for your date with Fluttershy today!! 

You wash yourself off, and then dress yourself with, a white shirt with a blue shirt, and black pants, along with your socks and sneakers. You put on your black leather jacket, and spray yourself with some special smelling cologne!! Old Spice!! 

(Y/N): Where did that come from? Anyway, I better not keep Fluttershy waiting, I'll take her to the animal shelter, and then I can take her home and we can eat lots of pizza!! 

You head out of the house, and get in the car, you drive off to Fluttershy's house. Upon arriving, you spot your favorite animal lover!! She is sitting by the porch with some of her pets with her too!! Including some cats, Angel Bunny, a dog, a hedgehog, and even a snake around her body!! She is wearing a white dress with flowers and butterflies on the said dress. The butterflies look really similar to her butterfly hair pin. She is wearing pink nail polish with butterflies on each finger and toe nail, and some pink flip flops. 

(Y/N): Hey there Flutters!! 

Fluttershy: OMG!!! (Y/N) YOU'RE HERE!! 

You and Fluttershy run over to each other, and embrace in a big hug. Then you both begin kissing each other, adding in some tongue too!! Which caused her to giggle a lot!!