Day with the Shadowbolts!!

Ah yes, another great day to wake up to!! All of your girlfriends were snuggled in your arms, and you were happy to have them all here. 

(Y/N): Aw man, I could really feel this moment right now! This is great. Oh man, I just realized it!! Today is my date with Lemon, Sugarcoat, Sunny, Sour, and Indigo!! I have to get ready as fast as I can!! 

You jump out of bed and rush to get ready. After a couple of minutes, you come out wearing a nice red shirt, and black pants. You are wearing some bracelets of lightning bolts and they are colored the main colors of the Shadowbolts!! 

(Y/N): Alright then, it's time to go and pick them up. 

However as you are about to head out of the door, you see the Shadowbolts already standing right there!! 

Lemon is wearing a shirt with lemons and limes on it, as well as a Sprite logo! She is also wearing grey work out pants, and some pink flip flops. She is wearing green nail polish with the lemons and limes on each finger and toe nail. 

Sugarcoat is wearing a blue shirt with a pink heart on it, and is also wearing a white skirt, with some orange lines. She is wearing silver nail polish, and is also wearing orange flip flops. 

Indigo is wearing a jacket with thunderbolts on it, as well as an indigo shirt with a dumbbell. She is wearing black sweatpants, and also has yellow converse sneakers. Her nail polish is indigo. 

Sour is wearing a pink dress with some rabbits on it. She is also wearing some pink nail polish, like Fluttershy. And also is wearing some pink high heeled sandals. 

Finally Sunny was wearing a violet dress, along with some violet colored nail polish and also some white sandals. 

Shadowbolts: HI (Y/N)!! 

The five of them tackle hug you and begin to kiss you repeatedly! 

(Y/N): Girls! What are you all doing here? I thought we were going to go out on a date? 

Lemon: Look dude, we just want to spend time with you!! 

Indigo: And what better way than hanging out at home!! 

Sunny: So, we've come to spend the whole day here!! 

(Y/N): Okay, that's pretty special. 

Sunny: Thank you Dearie!! 

You lead all five of them inside, just as all your other girlfriends show up. 

Twilight: Woah!! You girls are going to have the date here?!

Lemon: It changes think up a bit dude. 

Rainbow: Okay that's cool!! Welcome then girls!! 

Rarity: You're always welcome here!! 

Indigo: Thanks ladies!! 

So anyway all the girls gather on the sofa bed, and they begin talking about what happened on each day. 

Pinkie: And that's everything that happened, pretty much. 

Sugarcoat: That was pretty cool of you AJ. I will admit, standing up for your type of people is very noble. 

Applejack: Yeah that's right!! Anyone who insults my home state is going to get it hard!! But I know that none of you would insult it!! 

Pinkie: Yeah!! I know!! 

Maud: It would be completely insensitive for my taste to do something like that. 

Limestone: Man, this is getting a little bit dull, I'm in the mood for some pizza. 

Indigo: Okay cool. Is there any Dark Souls up in this place? 

Rainbow: Yes. 

Fluttershy: It looked really challenging the last time (Y/N) and Dashie played it. 

Rainbow: Want to give it a go Indigo?

Indigo: I can handle it Dash!! 

Indigo: OH COME ON!! YOU STUPID DRAGON!! EAT MY FREAKING SHORTS!! (Seriously kids, she is trying to watch her language). 

(Y/N): Want to give it a go Sunset? 

Sunset: You just want to see me rage so that you can kiss me right?! 

Sci-Twi: That was pretty obvious. 

Felicia: You do have a short fuse! 

Sunset: I DO NOT!!! Sorry, that was unexpected of me. 

After a long time of playing video games, the pizza arrives and you and your girlfriends begin to eat. Heck, they even begin kissing you for a bit in between bites. The pizza breath is actually nice to take in, as well as the taste as well. 

(Y/N): Man I love you girls! 

Girlfriends: We love you too (Y/N)!!