The Merc With a Mouth/Ghost Stories

Everyone was at the camp fire eating S'mores and telling wicked scary stories. 

Rarity: And then she looked down and realized that she was wearing purple socks combined with a burgundy dress. THE HORROR! 

Quicksilver: We're here to tell scary stories. Not to discuss the most horrible fashion sense. 

Rainbow: The only thing terrifying about that story is if she tells it again. 

Rarity: Well Sunny Flare would be scared. 

Twilight: She's not even here though. 

However you soon notice Adagio, Aria, and Sonata are clinging onto you in fear. 

(Y/N): Oh come on, it's not that scary. 

Aria: I would never wear something that hideous! 

Sonata: It's scarier than eating 100 ghost peppers on a single taco! 

Adagio: I'm staying far away from purple socks combined with burgundy dresses. 

Beast: Actually the only real intimidating part is what people think about the clothes. Other than that it wasn't really scary at all. 

Wolverine: My point exactly, that story was ridiculous. The hell I went through to get my adamantium claws was way worse! 

Kitty: Logan no! No one wants to go to bed scarred for life! 

Wolverine: Oh come on half-pint! It's not that terrible! 

Hulk: I'd say you should knock it off before everyone sees a real monster! 

Wolverine: TRY ME BUB! 

Luna: Enough you two. Look does anyone else have another scary story. 

Everyone was silent for a while at this point. 

Black Panther: Well someone has to have something to tell. 

Timber soon spoke up. 

Timber: Actually I've got one. But it's pretty scary. 

At that moment the campers began finding some one to hold onto. Wasp clinged to Antman. He was more than happy to comfort his girlfriend. Kitty clinged to Logan, much to his annoyance. Jean held Cyclops's hand. Storm tried to hold her composure, luckily T'Challa lent a hand. Miles and Flash grasped onto Harry. 

Harry: Get off of me! 

Flash: What do you know fear Harry? 

Miles: Besides, you were almost a nervous wreck when you thought (Y/N) killed your dad. 

Harry: I don't really want to discuss that. I hated the fact I said those words at our own best friend. 

And finally all of your girlfriends grab you into a hug. They were all trembling. Even Rainbow surprisingly. Also Spike and Dog Spike joined in. Also Gloriosa. 

(Y/N): C'mon we've faced animal hunters, mutated experiments like Sandman, egomaniacal magicians, mad scientists, a fat crime boss, and even a god. And this is what scares you!?

Fluttershy: We're just really scared! 

Iron Fist: On the bright side you'll be warm. 

Shining Armor: Warmer along with the fire. 

Timber began his story. 

Timber: This is the legend of Gaea Everfree. Years ago, our great-grandparents came to this forest. They admired the beauty, and decided to set up the camp here. But once they started building, strange things began to happen. One night, when the wind was howling, a tree branch crashed through the roof of the cabin! They quickly ran inside, but at that moment they came face to face with a creature rising out from the earth itself! She had wild hair like tree roots. Her mouth had jagged rock teeth and her eyes were pools of black tar. Still she had a mysterious aura surrounding her. They asked who she was and she told them she was Gaea Everfree - an ancient spirit who held domain over the forest, and our great-grandparents were supposedly trespassing on her land. They begged her to let them stay and build their camp,. She finally agreed but warned them that they would not be able to keep it forever. Someday, she will return to reclaim it as her own. 

Soon enough mysterious eyes appeared at the opening to the forest. They weren't black eyes. But they were pretty intimidating. 

Cyclops: Alright who's there?! 

Rarity: Show yourself fiend. 

The person came out. He was dressed in a red and black suit. He had two katanas on his back. And also carried guns in his pocket. He just shoute- 

???: Hey c'mon we all know it's me Deadpool. So hurry along and do the reference to whatever you want. 

Okay fine! Here it is. 

Deadpool: 

Soon all the campers and staff began screaming like little girls. 

Wolverine: God damn it. It's Deadpool. 

Sunset: Wait who? 

Rainbow: C'mon you don't know who Deadpool is! 

Deadpool: Oh my gosh. Someone doesn't know little old me. I feel like someone just shot me in the ass! 

(play from 0:24-0:32)

Wolverine: WAS THAT NECESSARY! 

Deadpool: C'mon buddy, the audience loves it when I do that. 

Pinkie: Well I think he's funny. Sometimes. 

Deadpool: And before anyone asks why I'm here. Let's just say that a certain associate of mine from the future told me to come here. I don't know why. But apparently it has to do with these Masters of Evil guys. 

(Y/N): From the future, okay Wade. 

Deadpool gasps at your voice. 

Deadpool: SPIDEY MY OLD PAL! 

Deadpool tries to hug you but you dodge him. 

(Y/N): Yeah good to see you to Wade. 

Applejack: You know at this point, the fact that these guys know you is not really surprising. 

(Y/N): He can get a little bit grating at times. But he's alright for the most part. 

Deadpool: But seriously I'm here to help and here to stay. If anyone has a problem with that. I'll shot them in the face! 

Deadpool brings out a pistol and cocks it. 

The campers nodded their heads. Your girlfriends let go of you after learning of Deadpool's allegiance. 

(Y/N): Alright I'm going to hit the sack. C'mon Sci-Twi let's go. 

Sci-Twi: Alright and thanks (Y/N). 

Deadpool: Well I might as well hit the sack too! Finding this place was as hard as shit! 

Deadpool walks off. 

Everyone else went to their respective cabins to rest. Tomorrow would soon be another big day. And a huge battle would commence.