A Black Cat without Bad Luck!!

You once again wake up to the smell of breakfast!! Ah yes, another day, another date, another great breakfast to eat!! But you also feel something press against your chest!! 

(Y/N): That feels really soft? Wait is it? 

You see Felicia is sleeping on top of you, and she has her chest pressed up in your face. 

(Y/N): Ah, hey Felicia!!! Get off, I can't freaking breathe here!! 

After enough of your begging and pleading, Felicia finally comes to her senses and wakes up!! 

Felicia: Oh good morning (Y/N)! Wait a minute, was I sleeping on top of you, with my chest pressed into your face? 

(Y/N): Yes, yes you were!! Seriously, what the hell?! 

Felicia: Sorry about that Sweet Thing, I couldn't help it. 

Felicia tries to act all innocent, but you weren't falling for it one bit. 

(Y/N): Felicia I've known you long enough to know you don't act like that. And wasn't I sleeping with Adagio, Aria, and Sonata last time? 

Felicia: Oh you were, they woke up so that they could help the others make breakfast. 

(Y/N): Okay then, let's go! 

You walk into the kitchen to see all the girls working to make breakfast!! At that moment, your loves all rush over to you and embrace you, as well as smother you with too many kisses!!

(Y/N): Aw, great to be greeted by your kisses girls!! 

Twilight: Hey kissing you is one of the best things to do on any day for us! 

Rainbow: Twilight's right!! Kissing you is freaking awesome!! 

Applejack: I'd kiss you anyday! 

Rarity: And let's not forget, we won't be seeing you until you're back from your date. 

Sunset: So we're taking advantage of the moment!! 

Pinkie: EXACTLY!! 

Maud: Boulder said it was the best idea. 

Limestone: I still question how you get your ideas from a rock. 

Maud: I just do. No need to hurt his feelings. 

Marble: Uh, okay then. 

(Y/N): Your sisters are special Pinkie. 

Pinkie: I KNOW RIGHT?! 

Fluttershy: Heh heh, how cute. 

Carol: Well it looks like I'm going to be really excited for tomorrow because that's when I'll be dating you!! 

Jennifer: No offence Carol, but I wish I had your place!! 

Carol: I'm pretty sure anyone would want it at this point. 

Sable: I can still wait!! 

Starlight: So can I. Even if the days have been going by. Soon enough, I'll be able to go out with you!! 

(Y/N): Right, anyway, I say we have some breakfast!! 

You and the girls all sit down to eat some breakfast!! Including lots of pancakes, omelets, fruit, and well some hash browns too!! 

(Y/N): Well that was a great breakfast!! So, Felicia, you ready to get ready for our date?! 

Felicia: You bet (Y/N)!! Let's go!! 

You and Felicia head upstairs to get ready for the day out today!! 

You soon dress up in a red shirt, bluejeans, and your typical socks and sneakers!! 

Felicia begins to dress up in a shirt with both white and black cats on it!! As well as some black pants!! She is wearing black nail polish with white cats on each finger and toe nail. And finally she is wearing some black flip flops. 

(Y/N): That's pretty casual for you to wear Felicia. 

Felicia: I really thought an outfit like this would work! 

(Y/N): It does, but i just didn't expect you to wear something like that. I expected a dress. 

Felicia: Looks like you have a lot more to learn about me, Spidey!! 

(Y/N): Hmph, good one. 

You carry Felicia bridal style out of the house and into the passenger seat of the car!! 

(Y/N): So, you want to do some shopping or something? I already took Rarity out for that. 

Felicia: Well, I don't really mind. As long as we can get something to eat as well. 

(Y/N): Okay then!! 

You drive Felicia to the mall, and help her out of the car, by taking her by the hand. 

You both walk into a bunch of stores, where Felicia begins trying on various shirts, dresses, pants, blouses, skirts, and well any sandals, flip flops, boots, and heels that she would like to use in the future. 

(Y/N): You really don't like wearing socks or sneakers don't you? 

Felicia: They kind of bother my feet, so I stick to the other types of footwear that I really like. 

(Y/N): I see. How about this jacket with the red color? I think it could work. 

Felicia: Yeah, I mean red and blue definitely match your style considering who you are. 

(Y/N): Thanks!! 

After enough shopping Felicia pays for the clothes that you both bought. 

(Y/N): Well that's done and over with. So how about we go and eat something then? 

Felicia: Sounds great to me Big Guy. 

(Y/N): I think I'll take you out to eat some Japanese like with Rarity. Sound good? 

Felicia: Sure. I'm down for it! 

You and Felicia leave the mall and return to the car, you then drive off to the same Japanese Restaurant that you took Rarity too. 

You and Felicia take your seats and begin to place your order. You both order a big tray of sushi, which both of you begin dipping in some soy sauce and wasabi. Which almost burns your tongue, a little bit though. 

(Y/N): Man this is good sushi! 

Felicia: I've never tasted sushi this good!! I mean I couldn't even find that good sushi in New York!! 

(Y/N): I know It took a while to just find something that good and tasty in New York. Mainly when it came to pizza and hot dogs. 

Felicia: I know. 

After finishing your meal, you both pay for it, and then head back to the car to drive back home. 

(Y/N): Man that was great!! 

Felicia: Indeed (Y/N)!! You really know how to have a good time!! I think I'm happy giving up the thief life. I'll definitely stay by your side for a long time!! 

Upon getting home you carry Felicia inside bridal style and place her on the sofa bed. You remove her flip flops and begin to rub her feet. 

Felicia: AH THIS IS GOOD!!! OOH RIGHT THERE!! 

(Y/N): You got it Kitten!! 

Felicia: Ah! I love that nickname!! 

After a long time, you go up to Felicia and you two proceed to have a make out session!! 

Felicia: I love you my Spider!! 

(Y/N): And I love you my Kitten!! 

You both lie down together and smile warmly. 

(Y/N): Awesome!! Felicia really has gotten better!! I'm so glad to have her in this harem!!