Welcome To Camp Everfree

So time has passed ever since the events of both the Friendship Games and Kingpin's arrest. You spend time with all your girlfriends. Crime hasn't really increased, but you are still suspicious about the goals of the Masters of Evil. Anyway, with some convincing from the girls. You sign applicants to attend a camping trip at Camp Everfree. Miles, Flash, and Harry also agreed. 

Harry decided to let his most trusted scientists at Oscorp handle important meetings. You were glad that Harry was learning, even though he is the CEO of Oscorp, spending time with your friends can be just as important. You also got to spend some more time with Trixie. She was so happy, she literally tackled you and kissed you like crazy. 

Although both the Avengers and SHIELD were suspicious as a member of the Masters of Evil, might be concocting a plan for their dastardly schemes. As such, Fury and Coulson send out Shining Armor, as a surveillance officer, as well as two other SHIELD agents, Power Man (or Luke Cage) and the Iron Fist (Danny Rand). These two were close associates of yours on previous missions during your life in New York. 

The Shadowbolts decided to stay behind in order to act as protectors of Canterlot City along with the Avengers that decided to stay behind. 

Cap also decided to send out Antman, Wasp, Hulk (who transformed back into Bruce Banner at the time), Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, and Ms. Marvel to act as backup. So the trip to Camp Everfree would be pretty much plentiful. 

On the way to the campsite. Sci-Twi began falling asleep. She soon began having a nightmare about Midnight Sparkle returning. Luckily you all woke her up at the last second. 

(Y/N): WAKE UP, YOU'RE DREAMING! 

Sci-Twi: AAAAAAH!

Sunset: Are you alright Sci-Twi? 

Sci-Twi: I'm fine. 

Sunset was about to speak up until- 

Pinkie: We are going to have so much fun! We're going to roast marshmallows and eat marshmallows and sleep on marshmallow pillows!  

Rainbow: Yeah, I don't think I'll do that. 

Antman soon spoke up, who was in Twilight's pocket. He figured it would be convenient for travel size. 

Antman: Or we can study and observe the insects, like the ants! What could be more fun?! 

Wasp also spoke up from Twilight's other pocket. 

Wasp: BOOORING! C'mon Hank, this is a camping trip. You know river rafting, rock climbing, and archery. 

Antman: Jan, I'm a scientist, observation is just something I'm used to. 

Twilight: Easy there lovebirds, and don't worry Hank. I'll help you out. 

Wasp: You two are complete nerds! 

Rainbow: I know right Jan. 

You were trying to stay silent and collect your thoughts. 

Sonata: Hey (Y/N), you alright. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm just thinking. Sci-Twi is having nightmares about that thing Loki turned her into. And now it's haunting her. The Masters of Evil are going to pay for this. 

Adagio: Just calm down babe. You're not going to get anywhere by thinking like that. 

Aria: Exactly, you need to take deep breathes, and think about that once it happens. 

Sonata: Yeah, soon enough, we'll be sitting around a campfire eating good old delicious s'moes. 

Harry: Sonata, they're called S'mores.