Magic at the Movies!

It had been a couple of days ever since your dates with all the beautiful girls in your harem. And now, it was time to check out the production for the upcoming Daring Do movie. Rainbow was pretty much ecstatic, Twilight and Sci-Twi were also giddy too. They were also both huge Daring Do fans. Flash, Miles, Timber, and Harry also tagged along, since they wanted to hang around you again, and because you said that you wanted everyone in the team to experience this exciting event. At this moment, a scene for the movie is currently being shot. 

Stalwart: HAHAHA! Finally, I have all of the three relics, now I can't be stopped! I AM STALWART STALLION! AND I WILL- 

Rainbow soon butts in. 

Rainbow: Woah, woah there. Slow your ass your down. 

Canter: Ugh cut. 

Rainbow: Sorry pal, but at this point in the story, I think you should call yourself Mojo. 

Sci-Twi and Twilight pull her back. 

Sci-Twi: Knock it off Rainbow! 

Twilight: Yeah, I know you're a huge fan, but you should just leave them alone and let them sort things out. 

Rainbow: Look, I don't want any Daring Do fans getting disappointed. 

(Y/N): Rainbow, please. Leave that to people like the Nostalgia Critic to do things like that, besides he'll make people fall on their butts, as they laugh. 

Pinkie: It's true, he's hilarious! 

Canter: NO, if our movie turns out bad. He's going to make our publicity look bad. Let's roll again people! 

Cater Zoom, the director, held up his megaphone. 

Cater: This time, remember to say Mojo okay. Action. 

A couple of hours later. 

Rainbow: I still can't believe we are actually special guests! It's awesome! 

Twilight: Thanks for letting us come Mr. Zoom. 

Sunset: And we promise not to bother you. Again. 

Sunset looks at Rainbow with a seriously glare. Rainbow laughs nervously. 

Rainbow: Sorry. 

Canter: Well, not only have you fellows got those free passes, but you are all the heroes of Canterlot. And plus, having THE Amazing Spiderman here, is just amazing. I've always been a big fan of yours. And don't worry, I won't go spreading it to everyone. You have my word. 

(Y/N): Good, I don't plan on telling everyone my other identity. I only do it to those, I know who can keep it secret. Plus, you're friends with A.K. Yearling. Who I recently found out is also a big fan of mine. 

Timber: Yeah this film is going to pretty sweet once it the production finishes. 

Harry: Don't count the chickens before they hatch Timber. They still have to finish it. Plus, I am still funding for this project, due to my status as CEO. 

Flash: Well we still appreciate it sir. 

Miles: What I want is to get a role in the movie. That way we can be stars and superheroes. 

Flash: Don't get ahead of yourself Miles. 

Miles: Hey, a guy can dream. 

Soon enough the head fashion designer, Roderick Kingsley runs over. 

Kingsley: Mr. Zoom! Mr. ZOOM! It's awful. I can't find the costume that I designed for the nightclub scene! 

Canter: Geez, I'll help you go look for it.