Scorpion/Acid Eggs

Back in the 2099 Dimension. 

Miguel and his gang all move throughout the flying car vicinity. And here some of the Public Eye troops, who are arguing over something apparently strange! 

Public Eye troop: We can't let that monster get away. He must be captured at all costs!! 

Sonata: Monster? Do you think this "monster" has to do with Hobgoblin? 

Harry: Beats me, but it definitely sounds suspicious. Let's go check it out! 

Aria: Come on, Hobgoblin was ugly to begin with. How ugly can this "monster" be? 

They all arrive at a building, with a lot of Public Eye units taken down, and their air bikes are completely destroyed. 

Miguel: Man what happened here? 

Adagio: It looks like a massacre happened. This fiend must be a lot more dangerous than originally thought. We should hurry and find "it."

They all rush into the building to find this "monster." 

Sonata soon notices a tail, a mysterious tail, with a stinger. 

Sonata: OH MY GOD! Don't tell me, was that Scorpion. 

Harry: If it is a stinger, then it is definitely Scorpion. 

Miguel: Okay, why are all these mutants showing up for. He must be an Alchemax experiment. 

While pursuing this "monster" throughout the hallways, they come across some weird looking eggs. 

Sonata: OOH EGGS! WE COULD MAKE A DELICIOUS OMELET OUT OF THOSE!! 

Sonata tries to approach the eggs, but one of them bursts, and Sonata jumps back, as a bunch of acid sprays over the room. 

Sonata: On second thought, I'll pass. 

Miguel: Yep, that's definitely acid. Hang on a second guys. 

Miguel uses his web to throw the eggs at the door in front of them. 

The acid manages to melt the door open. 

Soon enough they are in a large area, and there they spot the "monster" it's a scorpion. But it's not the Mac Gargan Scorpion that we all now. This Scorpion looks like a mutated monster. Kind of like when Doc Connors, turns into the Lizard. 

The Scorpion monster retreats into another door, which locks the minute it enters. 

Adagio: Great now how are we going to catch up to it? 

Harry points out to two scientists who are running away from some scorpion minions, which hatched from the eggs. 

Miguel: Huh, looks like those are it's offspring. 

Aria: Great, we might as well go save those scientists then. 

The team split up to save the scientists. Miguel, Adagio, and Sonata save one of them, and beat up the scorpion minions, by webbing them, and casting some magic on them. They are taken down with ease. Mostly due to their dim scorpion brains. 

Aria and Harry saved the other scientist, by blowing the crap out of the little monstrosities as they tried to attack them and the innocent scientist. 

They brought the scientist up to the door along with the others and the first scientist. 

Scientists: You kids need to get through that door! Leave it to us. 

The scientists steadied their lab coats and began working on the panels near the door. More scorpion creatures climb and try to attack the scientists. Luckily Harry throws some razor bats, that happen to be explosive. The Dazzlings scream to activate the bombs and kaboom! The scorpion creatures are flown back down to the lower levels.