Filthy Rich/An Uncanny Arrival

Later on Gloriosa calls everyone in for a meeting. 

Wasp: Aw man, I didn't even have time to finish unpacking. 

Ms. Marvel: Calm down Janet, we'll handle that after Glori's message. 

Dr. Banner: I have suspicions about her outburst earlier. It seems something is going on. 

You soon arrive with your team. 

(Y/N): You guys have suspicions too huh? 

Wasp: Believe me Spidey we do. 

Adagio: I say we think about that later. Let's listen to what she has to say. 

Gloriosa: Alright everyone, go get settled in. We'll be meeting at the docks in fifteen minutes for camp safety rules. Just let me know if something is wrong. 

Soon enough, a limo pulls over. And a man in a blue shirt and red tie, with a money symbol on it comes out. 

It looks like he is in his mid-50s. He's as old as your old boss J. Jonah, from the Daily Bugle. 

???: I need something. 

(Y/N): Who the hell is that guy? 

Harry: Filthy Rich, a business partner of my father. He's a wealthy man, but his company isn't as successful as Oscorp or Stark Industries. 

Gloriosa: FILTHY RICH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! 

Filthy: I'm just taking in the scenery. It's quite relaxing. 

Iron Fist and Black Panther are suspicious about that man. 

Iron Fist: I sense sinister intentions coming from him. 

Black Panther: I agree Iron Fist, he reminds me too much of Ulysses Klaw. I could never forgive that madman for killing my father. 

Filthy Rich notices the SHIELD agents and Avengers members. 

Filthy: If it isn't the Avengers. You know I don't know why people keep you all around, as well as SHIELD. Fury and Coulson are fools, you all cause so much damage. Aside from arresting the villains. 

Dr. Banner: Mr Rich, I recommend that you stop before you make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. 

Filthy: Oh of course Dr. Banner. I think I understand, why General Ross, hates you so much. He really believes you're a monster. And it's obvious. Even when you try to save people. You'll just end up hurting them in the end. All because you can't control yourself. 

Banner began to flinch, and his eyes began turning green until- 

(Y/N): Easy there Doc, calm down. Don't give in to his humiliation. 

Filthy: Oh and of course. What do you get out of being a superhero. No money whatsoever. 

(Y/N): Saving lives is more important than making money Mr. Rich. I suggest you leave NOW! 

Before Filthy can say anything two girls come around. 

One girl had light pink skin, purple and white hair with a crown pin, a yellow coat, along with a black undershirt, a dark grey skirt, and blackings with yellow boots. Her friend had grey skin and hair, light blue glasses, a pink skirt, a purple shirt, a spoon in the form of a necklace, and purple boots. These were Diamond Tiara and her best friend, Silver Spoon. They used to be stuck ups once you started school. But after Norman's first defeat, they became much nicer. And friendlier and compassionate. 

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: Hi (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Hey Diamond Tiara, hey Silver Spoon! How's the tent?