Reunion with Two Old Friends/A Sandy Battle!

You prepare for class this Friday. You make conversation with Miles, Flash, and Sunset, who are sitting in front, to the left, and to the right respectively. 

Miles: So we're getting a new teacher today. 

(Y/N): You don't say, this should be interesting. I wonder who he is. 

Sunset: I heard that he's a scientist from New York. Must be someone important. I'd like to meet him. 

(Y/N): You know Sunset, I know it's only been a 2 weeks and like a couple of days, but you have made some real progress. People don't really seem to be scared of you anymore. 

Sunset: Yeah, thanks (Y/N), it's all thanks to you and Twilight. 

(Y/N): I know, I still miss her. When she comes back, I'm going to show her everything the human world has to offer. Hell, maybe she can fix the mirror, keep it open and come live with us. 

Sunset: You know I think I've heard of a duplication spell, it might be able to help fix that problem. 

Flash: If only we could hope, Twilight was a good friend. Plus, (Y/N), I think she might make a good replacement for Gwen. 

You begin blushing. 

(Y/N): Oh come on, don't be ridiculous. Twilight and I are just friends. I mean, yeah I do want to find a new girlfriend but hey Twilight is still important to me. Well I still want to keep her in mind. She reminds me so much of Gwen, except probably even better

Sunset: Don't worry (Y/N), I'll help you anyway I can. You're the hero of our city, and one of the greatest heroes I've ever met, probably even the best, in our eyes. 

Soon the professor walks in. You recognize him immediately. 

Professor: Good morning class I am Dr. Curt Co- 

(Y/N): DR. CONNORS!? 

Connors: (Y/N)!? 

You walk up and shake his only hand. 

Connors: Hello old friend. 

Male student: Wait (Y/N), you know this guy? 

Female student: Is he from New York like you? 

(Y/N): You bet, he used to teach at Midtown High. How have you been Doc? 

Connors: Very good old friend, how have you been ever since Gwen, well you know? 

(Y/N): Don't worry about it Doc, I've been holding up, I've made some new friends and I'm back as Spiderman again. 

Connors: Really now, I must admit you have come a long way. I was really concerned about you, the minute you sunk into depression. 

(Y/N): I'm alright now, listen how are Martha and Billy holding up. 

Connors: They're just fine, we decided to move to Canterlot, ever since you quit being Spiderman. The crime in New York has seem to died down thought. The Fantastic Four and the Avengers are working harder than ever. 

(Y/N): I see, have you been controlling the urge to become the Lizard again? 

Connors: Yes, although I hope I can keep it up longer, or else you'll have to make more of the antidote. 

(Y/N): Don't worry about it Doc, I'll make sure you don't go through that again. 

After conversation was done. Doctor Connors begun teaching his class. After class was finished you introduced your new friends to your old friend.