Story of a Dark Prince

The day Hange asked me to come with them is still vivid in my memory. I remember I was working on one of our regular projects, when they came jumping in my room asking for money.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What money?"

"Oh, come on Levi! Don't back out now. Yesterday we made a bet on whether Erwin wears boxers or briefs, remember? I stole his keys and sneaked into his apartment last night to investigate. And guess what?! He wears briefs! I WIN!!!"

"You. Did. WHAT?!"

"Gah! Are you deaf? I said I stole his keys and sneaked into his apartment last night to–"

"Shut up!! I don't wanna hear any more!"

"Mmm... well, whatever. But I won! Gimme the money!!"

"I never agreed to that stupid bet, you shithead! It was all you and your crazy brain."

"But you didn't say no either!"

"Because it's a waste of my breath to talk about nonsense like that!"

"Huh! A win is a win Levi! You gotta pay! Look I even have photos to prove–"

"Arghhh!! Take that away from my sight!!"

"My money, Leviii..."

~*~*~*~*~*~

What a nightmare! In the end they managed to make me take out my wallet to pay for that stupid bet. And the moment I did, it was snatched away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What the fuck Hange! Give it back!"

"Whoa! Who's this?"

"Who?"

"This cutie pie in your wallet!"

"... My daughter, Isabel. Now give it back."

"You have... a daughter?!?!"

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"No! It's just... I never saw her until today!"

"Because you've been to my house only once, and it was during her school hours."

"What the hell?! And here I thought you were gay!"

"Wha-?! Why would you think that?"

"No use hiding from me Levi. I saw you eyeing those guys the last time we went drinking."

"I was not."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Fuck you."

"Heh. So, which is it?"

"Argh! You're so annoying!"

"C'mon! Tell me! Tell me!"

"... I'm bisexual."

"Ah... amazing. There's always something new to learn about you, shorty! Hell! I didn't even know you're married."

"I'm not."

"Err... what?"

"I am not married, you idiot. My girlfriend died right after Izzy's birth."