*Baby Anita*

"Stay still!"

"It hurts!"

"Fuck its tight!"

"Ouch! Adrian stop it!"

Adrian continued pulling at my hair until he finally lets go. My head was killing me and the tightness of the braided pigtails weren't helping in any way. He pushed a part of my skull and chuckled.

"Shit does it hurt?"

I glared at him. "Yes it fuck-"

My words were cut off when something rubber like entered my lips. Naturally, I began to suck on the object.

"There you go. Now, let's get in the car." My father yelled. "Don't forget Baby Anita!"

You might me wondering what the hell is going on.

Well, let me explain.

My family, well, my father, isn't enthusiastic when it comes to spending a lot of money on such simple things. In fact, he hates spending money, period.

He uses coupons for staple goods, makes sure we shower less to spare water bills, fills a bowl of soap and water for the dishes, and in any event that we need anything, it must be with our own cash.

It isn't because he doesn't have a stable job, he does, trust and believe. He is a surgeon and does a hell of a job doing it, however, he grew up in a poor environment and he doesn't want his 3 children to grow up spoiled.

And could we when we are about to do the most stupidest thing possible...

I was sitting in my old stroller, with a blanket concealing my crossed legs and my black curls in two pigtails with Amanda's old pacifier in between my lips. Adrian was dressed like an adult with easy going attire, while my dad was dressed as an older man with a fake beard and an unneeded cane in his right hand. And my poor baby sister in the same position as me.

Only thing is, she's 7.

My dad clapped. "Alright kids what do we do?" He asked a amused smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and he caught it. "Anita, babies don't roll their eyes."

I scoffed. "last time I checked i'm 17. Turning 18."

"No Anita. Your 2 years old, Amanda is 1 year old. I am 67 years old and Adrian is 30 years old." he mugged me.

We were going to eat out at Golden Corral.

The only reason we went out was because today was seniors eat free day.

That's why my 37 year old father is behaving like he is over the age of 50.

We all know that children under the age of 3 are free, so that meant Adrian will be the adult. And with him paying alone, he'd end up paying at least 10-15 dollars.

Again, we're a cheap ass family.

*

Adrian kept a grin on his face, stroking his fake ass beard. He was pushing our stroller, people's eyes wandering until they landed on us, their eyes twinkling with amusement.

To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I was humiliated and hoped that no one at school would be eating here. If they were, I would never hear the end of it.

Eventually, it was our turn to check in and dad had "struggled" to pick up his tray. The poor boy behind the counter actually believed my father's antics hurried over to help him. I continued to suck on my pacifier so I could hold in my laughter. I looked over to Amanda to see her still quiet. Reason why?

It was my phone.

"How many?" the lady asked. she brown-redish hair, looked around her twenties and bored out of her mind. Hell, she looked like a girl who loved to party

Gosh I feel weird.

"How old are they?" Suspicion laced in her voice as she glanced between Amanda and i.

"This cutie right here-" Adrian bent down and squeezed my nose, shaking it a bit too hard. "Is 2 years old, while my daughter over there is 1. There age free right?"
The lady sighed, nodding her head before tapping at the screen again. She soon ripped off the receipt and handed it to Adrian, giving us a glance before calling the next person.

Adrian squeezed my cheeks and it took all my strength not to jump on him and see how he would like it if I squeezed something of his.

We found a table and Adrian looked around before bending down between the strollers and looking between Amanda and i.

"Alright, what do yall want?"

I plucked the shit out of my mouth and moved my fingers for him to come closer. He did, oblivious to what I was thinking.

"What do you want An-"

I Did the only thing I could do that was painful and shut my teeth tight on His pretty little nose.

Adrian cried as he tried pulling back, pushing me but I held on tighter. A few people eyes were on us, as my dad tried to detach My teeth from his nose.

"Anita stop!" My dad hissed. I shook my head a bit, watching as Adrian head followed.

Once I was satisfied I let him go, popping the Rubber back in my mouth and started sucking.

Adrian held his nose and glared at me, My dad trying his best to look angry but he was clearly amused and trying to hold in a laugh.

"Go-go ga-ga"