*Dusty*

Its been almost a week since I've seen Artemis. It wasn't on purpose, but Dad was getting suspicious on why I stayed out so late that he grounded me...

He still hasn't apologized for his rude comment about me being like mom. But with the level of pride he has, I don't think he will anytime soon.

"I will be back in the morning. I need Amanda in bed by 8 and you two-" He pointed two fingers at us then to his eyes then back at us. "I don't need any mischief coming from either one of you got it?"

Adrian nodded and I saluted. He rolled his eyes. "Goodnight." He closed the door and we waited until he pulled the Car out of the driveway before running into the living room.

"Give it to me!" I whispered yell. My hands were wrapped tightly around half the remote while Adrian's was wrapped around the other half.

"No! I said I was going to watch the game tonight!" He hissed back, tugging it to him. I pulled it back.

"Oh please. You eat, breathe, and sleep the game! Fuck off and watch it on your phone!"

"If I have to watch it on my phone why don't you do the same!"

"No! I do more shit around here than you do!"

"Fuck no. You've been out and about with god knows who. And I know it ain't Olivia because I seen her in the past 10 parties this month."

I rolled my eyes. "You know just because you dressed up as dad that one time doesn't mean you have to act like one!"

"And just because your busy all the time doesn't mean you have to leave us like mom did!"

I dropped the remote out of surprise and shock. 

I blinked back the burning tears threatening to fall from my eyes and swallowed hard as I blinked furiously.

"Anita I-"

I shook my head sniffing. "N-no. Everyone thinks I'm like mom because I have shit to do! Well guess what?! Who is the one buying the groceries? Who is the one actually sitting down and spending time with Amanda? Who is the one who doesn't know what to do with her life but everything is put on her. My little sister wants to spend time with me, my father is too busy at work too see that I'm struggling in class. I have no idea what I want to do with myself, Your too busy with your fucked up football and banging between hairy ass pussies! And When I do one thing wrong, or actually wants to spend time with myself, I'm the bad guy."

I chuckled. "Well guess what? If you guys really think I'm mom? Then I might as well start acting like her and just leave. How about that? Then you guys can really yell at me and say, "Your just like mom"

"Aniela-"

"Oh fuck off."

I flipped the finger and stormed off into my room, slamming the door hard not giving one care in the world.

I flopped my self onto the bed, my face buried in a pillow and cried myself to sleep that night.

And you said you have my back mom... So where are you?

~

I managed to lie to dad and say I have to help tutor someone due to my "Amazing" Grades.

But really I was Sitting in between Artemis legs, his nose buried in my neck as he sniffs me constantly.

I was still getting used to this whole, Alpha, werewolf, mate shit but I think i'm getting the hang of it.

I am actually enjoying the attention i'm getting from Artemis and the love.