*W-w-WOLF!*

Is that... Holy shit. "Artemis?" I whispered.

Artemis head turned my direction as if hearing me and quickly in a blink of a eye ran to me. I gasped and out of instinct i turned and blocked Artemis with my back and held Ba Ba tightly in my arms.

My eyes were clenched closed and I was biting my lip.

How the fuck did he get here so fucking fast?!

"Anita?!" His voice was now light and barely a whisper as he called out my name. Even in this situation, he still caused shivers down my spine.

I turned around, Sebastian still holding tightly on my sweater. I looked at Artemis and he was blinking rapidly as if not believing I was standing there. 

Well too bad buddy. I am. And this Anita ain't happy.

"Ela don't make him eat me!" Ba Ba cried in my chest.

I looked down at Sebastian confusedly then looked up at Artemis who had sadness filled in his eyes.

My eyes widen when I saw the true colors of his eyes. It wasn't a dark brown like I assumed.

It was a misty greenish. It looked slightly grey. The sun landed on him and his black hair turned a tinted brown, he had sweat dripping down him and he was truly a master piece.

My mouth grew dry as I continued staring at him.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. Hell he wasn't wearing pants!

I gulped and I repeatedly licked my dry lips but nothing I made a difference. His jaw was tight and if I placed my hand on it I might cut myself. 

Tattoos trailed all over his bodies but one stood out the most that caught my attention.

It was a Mouth of a animal with a moon like symbol surrounding it. It was colored in grey and Blue. Underneath it was written in a language I recognize but couldn't put a name to.

All I know it read; Guerra di mezzanotte

When I heard a sound, I realized I was staring. Hard. I felt my cheeks burn up and it wasn't because of the sun. 

I licked my lips one last time and turned my head. "Done eye raping me beautiful?"

My ears twitched a bit. Italian.

How did I not notice it before? Though the language doesn't suit him, it sure makes him fucking hot.

"Never was." I murmured.

When I heard a whimper, I adjusted Sebastian on my hips. I looked at Artemis and shook my head.

"Why are you doing to this poor child?" 

He narrowed his eyes at The little child in my hands and his eyes flashed a color. "What did he tell you?" His voice slightly strained.

"Everything." I lied.

His face dropped and he dragged his tattooed hands over his face. "Look I could explain."

I nodded my head. "Please do."

He sighed. He shot one irritated look at Sebastian before looking at me. "I can't."

I pursed my lips about to argue. As if sensing that he raised his hands. "But I can show you..."

I was taken back a bit but was curious. "Alright then."

I was thinking he was going to bring me somewhere. I seriously was, but what I saw next was the last thing I expected.