*Disappoint*

The wind blew lightly, causing the leaves to shake and dance about, not going far. Among the combined supernatural and human world...drama itched to cover every inch of the place...one thing stopping it from destroying everything. Love.

No one has heard from Anita in months, worried and fear washed over the nightshade family. Adrian drowned himself in his football practices, their father in his work. Little Amanda didn't know what to do and was tired of the arguments between her brother and her father. Some nights they would find her fast asleep in the bed of her older sister, dried tears on her little cheeks, thumb between her lips. 

Olivia was still traumatized by the events that played out. Her best friend was in a dead like coma for more than a week or two. She found out about another world and that her best friends were in a weird connection with Wolves, and the cherry to the cupcake....her best friend is missing and no one is doing anything to find her, and she can't even go to the police.

Ebony still sees the thirst of blood raging in Xavier's eyes when she last saw him. The way his breath grew heavy, his canines almost coming out at full form. She was almost used to the sight because of Thompson James river, her  ate. But nothing compared to what she saw of Xavier. She still hesitate to come over there, but only because she knows he is hurting and the man she is slowly growing to love is there.

While at the night residence,

Emily, Shona, Charlie, and Riley all sat in the kitchen, Emily munching on snacks loudly not giving a care in the world. They knew up stairs was there Luna and there alpha. Riley and Charlie tried to stay up to hear any yelling or screaming, but heard none which scared them even  more. 

"Should we go check on them?" Charlie whispered, stroking his mates hair. Everyone glanced at him. " I mean, we're in the second house and it's not like we're gonna disturb much people."

"Sure Charlie, why don't we disturb our ALPHA AND LUNA INSTEAD?!" Riley growled, banging his fist against the wooden table, creating a crack down the middle. It was a surprise it didn't break in half from the force, and Emily had to touch her mates arms kissing his shoulders while trying to savor the chocolate chip cookies in her mouth.

No one said a word and soon enough they heard footsteps retreating towards them. It was Thompson and Victoria. The girls were shocked to see her, since she hasn't been around since Anita and Xavier first gotten together.

"Vic! Thank god your here. We missed you!" Emily and Shona rushed towards her and gave her a big hug. Victoria laughed and hugged them back. " just here checking on my dear old friend big bad wolf. Heard a lot of drama has Gone about since I left."

They nodded and she sighed. " so let me get this straight, Anita..the little human is actually a were wolf because of her mother who disappears when she was 11 who is a tuLly a werewolf, Xavier gets drugged and supposedly has sex with Ryan that girl I never liked, and when aniela got out of that deadly coma of hers because of some poison, she finds out about the little sleepover with Xavier also to find out Ryan was holding Xavier's offspring.....then to ALSO find out it was all a lie, but aniela  was already gone for a few months just to come back because of her heat....am I missing anything?"

Thompson blinked. "The two of them is upstairs right now and we haven't heard anything since last night...."

Victoria chuckled, then laughed. "Well isn't this a good way to bring together your alpha and Luna...." She sighs.

"Xavier appearantly found the poison Ryan drugged him with. It has a witch marking, and I thought maybe you can figure it out. " Thompson said to Victoria.

"I can try, I had ,y few shares of witchery. Where is it?"

Everyone grew silent. Victoria placed her hands on her cocked hips. "Well?"