*Epilogue*

15 years later:

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!" 

We cheered as the triplets blew out there candles. It was there 4th birthday and I couldn't be more proud of how fast there growing up. 

I felt Artemis kiss my cheeks as he placed a hand on my swollen stomach.

After that ceremony we found out I was pregnant, but I lost the baby...the moon goddess blessed us again and made up for the lost baby double this time.

I gave birth to three healthy baby boys who has my curly brown hair and Artemis greenish grayish eyes. They had a mixture of our complexion and was breathtaking, already calling it out as they will be heartbreakers.

Of course Artemis pumped more babies into me giving me twins a year after the triplets was born, also boys. 

One had the same feautures as me and the other one had same features as Artemis. Only difference was there eyes. While one had honey brown like mines, the other had one honey brown and one greenish grayish like Artemis.

Now as my 6th child was on the way, I prayed for a baby girl. As much as I love my boys, I always wanted a girl.

"Time to cut the cake!" Adrian yelled out.

Riley and Emily chased around there two kids while Shonna and Charlie rocked there's to sleep.

Olivia and Ebony was around the same time as me and we was excited because we might have the babies at the same time.

The triplets smashed there hands in the cake putting it on each other, then on Artemis and I as we leaned in for a picture. I then carried the twins as Artemis helped me hold them as we took a family photo.

I was a mother of 6 and I couldn't be more happier, I was blessed and I was proud.

~~~

"Push!, push!" 

"I can't, why isn't she coming out? Oh god I'm so tired please..."

I begged for a break but the pain was too much, it felt like I was loosing my Virginia all over again this time no pleasure. The baby was not coming out and I was worried. Artemis kept squeezing my hands instead of me squeezing his as I screamed, spreading my legs wide apart trying to pop out a baby.

"Luna we might have to do a C-section!" I panicked

"What?! I had 5 kids before this one and never had a C section, I do not want one now, fucking help me push this baby out!"

I gave it my final push and screamed at the top of my lungs as the baby finally came out of me.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl."

The doctor cleaned her up as I laughed and cried at the same time watching as she was placed in Arteemis arms,

"She's beautiful," he whispered.

"Let...me...seeeeee-" 

"Quick quick, start compressions! We're losing her, hurry up!"