*GAME*

I had a routine. 

When it comes to my hair and hygiene, I guess I use a specific routine on how to do it.

For example; I shampoo my hair 3 times before moving onto the conditioner. When I have the conditioner in my hair I put my hair in 4 braids with the conditioner still in my hair. I scrub my skin and then rinse off the conditioner and my hair feels soft and fluffy.

I only wash my hair every 2 weeks, because what's the sense of washing it every single week? That's just a waist of Shampoo and conditioner.

Plus I have extremely different texture of hair...it's complicated.

But today was Saturday and I promised Adrian I will attend some stupid party with him.

Why am I doing this? Um, who would pass up 30 dollars ? Plus skipping my chores for a month?!

I gotten dressed in something simples, though I made sure to shave my body...

I used my fingers to comb through my hair and decided to leave it down.

Last night I put my hair in little braids and when I took it out today, it came out super curly and bouncy.

I sprayed a bit of perfume and just grabbed my phone and car keys.

I looked at the clock and it was 10 pm.

Step one of sneaking A shade out of the house Operation. Aka SASOFTHO but we shortened it down to SASO.

I texted Adrian to see if he was ready and he texted back he was.

I slipped off my shoes and tip toed down the stairs.

Dad was sitting on the couch watching a football game.

I closed back my bedroom door after re entering it and stuffing my pillows under the blanket and placing a blown up balloon and a wig, setting everything to place.

Once that was done, I quietly walked over to Amanda's room.

I checked to see if she was sleeping and she was. Ok. Check.

Now I headed to Adrian's room.

I knocked lightly on the door 4 times then a pause then 3 times again.

He cracked the door opened and I slipped in and closed it shut. I saw he set up his bed the same way and turn off all the lights.

"Through window, jump and run down the block right?" I whispered.

Adrian nodded. "Yeah, after dad gotten home I parked the car down the block. He saw It in the garage so we should be good right?" I nodded.

"Ok, so who's going first?"

He formed a fist and placed it over his other hands to start rock paper scissors.

3 lost later: 

"You shove that rock up your ass hole and tell me which one covers the other." I growled. "Asshole."

He sticked out his tongue and I tried to grab it and yank it out of his mouth.

He jumped back and I pushed him on the bed, making a huge thump sound.

We paused and I cracked open Adrian's door.

Dad was looking up the stairs but when something happened on the television, his attention went back there.

"Just go you big fat baby."

"Oh i'm the fat baby? Let's see who the baby will be after I sn-"

"Snitches get stitches, and the stitches will be very.. very deep."