*Watching me like a hawk.*

I saw a few seniors from my old school here, and I gave them a small smile. 

It was currently 8 of us.

I didn't know there names but they knew me. And not for good reasons either.

Ivy had somehow encouraged Ebony and I do go to this party one time, let's just say...

I woke up with half my clothes on laying on a pool table. Ebony woken up with a guy in the bed she was sleeping in and Liv... Well liv was actually happy how she woken up.

A dick inside her vagina..

How those kids know me?

Well... There's a video of me shaking my ass on the pool table. Thankfully I had clothes on.

Not so thankful?

Half the school was cheering me on the next day.

Anyway...

"Alright guys, I will be with you in a moment. So please sit down and your schedules will be in your hands soon enough." The lady behind the counter said. She looked at the bowl of gum and pushed it closer to the edge of the desk. "Please have some gum, And welcome to Green Forest High."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the bowl but I had to stand on my toes and almost tipped the bowl over.

I gotten 3 packs of gum and stuffed them in my pockets.

What? At least I would have a fresh mouth.

~

26482.

My password for my phone.

264.

The number of my locker.

82.

The year my parents gotten married.

26482.

My full name.

Anita.

Those 5 numbers are my lucky numbers because each number means something important to me.

A small smile played at my lips as I stared at my locker number.

Since this school was using the same textbooks as Buckberry High, I just placed some of them in my new locker and closed it, grabbing the books I needed for first period- Biology- and started looking for room 

#301.

Suddenly I felt like something or someone was watching me.

I started to turn around slowly, hating the feeling of my hair standing up and goosebumps rising on my bare arms.

When I looked down the hall no one was looking directly at me. 

When I looked down the other end, my eyes squinted.

4 pairs of eyes were in my direction.

Looking at me.

And even after I was looking back at them, they didn't even look away.

There were 2 girls and 2 boys. 

One girl had blonde and brown hair, clearly dyed. From here it looks like her eyes were blue or brown or just dark shade of color and she had on light blue makeup with vintage clothing.

Guess she liked blue.

The girl besides her had short straight brown hair, Light green eyes and a giddy look on her soft Heart shaped face.

The boys now...

They were scary looking.

One had short curly light brown hair, a little stubble around the jaw and sharp and narrowed eyes straight at me.

The other one was shorter than brown hair but he had a more dangerous look on his face.

His red hair dark, almost a Auburn color. 

I decided to call blue hair, Smurf girl. Green eyes, Giddy girl.

Stubble guy. Beardy, and Short guy... Well short guy.

I picked up my books and started walking towards them.

I guess that caught them by surprise because they stood up straighter.

Once I reached them I had to look up at all 4 of them and I frowned.

I placed my books on the ground and stood on it, folding my arms.

Amusement twinkled in all of there eyes and that made me even more agitated.

"Yes? How may I help you? I am sure I don't have anything on my face because you can't possibly see from that far."

I was right about a few things. Smurf girl did have brown eyes.

Though, Green eye girl didn't have green eyes. She had blue. Beard guy had hazel eyes and Short guy had green eyes.

"Sorry we just never seen someone so short." Giddy girl said. She looked at me and huge smile on her face.

If Adrian was here I could already hear the comments.

Now if Liv was here. God save me... That girl will chew these two boys ears off then keep them as souvenirs because she chewed there ears off.

"I'm not short." I stated. "I'm just..."

"Short?"

"Tiny."

"Small?"

"Midget size?"

I glared at 4 of them and grabbed my books after hopping off. 

"No, No, No and NO!" I pointed my fingers at them. "I am average size. Just because I am 4'11 and a half! Does not mean I am short, tiny, small, or even a midget. It just runs in the fucking family."

I stormed off and headed towards my biology class, pulling out my phone when I saw the teacher wasn't at there desk.

I switched on Google Duo and started making funny faces, knowing the girls will see it.

Liv answered first. Soon Ebony answered.

"Girl you look ugly when you made that last face." Liv said. She had the phone angled where I could see up her nose.

I squinted and pushed the phone closer to my face. "Is that nose hair I see? God Olivia! When's the last time you shaved? Oh god it's growing. It makes me want to yell: Olivia! Olivia! Let down your nose hair!"

Ebony snorted, covering her nose and Liv gasped covering her's. She glared at me while I pursed my lips trying hard not to laugh.

"You know what? One day you would be grateful of me. One day you would miss me and say I want Liv back. She was the best friend in the whole wide world and she did amazing makeup and chose the best outfits. One day you will-"

"Ok, Ok, We get it. No need for a whole speech. You ain't running for president."

Ebony couldn't help her self and burst out laughing. I heard a few shushes in the background and realized Ebony was in a library. Typical.

"I hate you Anita. I really do."

"Aw." I placed my hand over my chest. "I love you too. Now? my place or yours? We need to trim those dancing hair legs."

Liv hung up leaving me and Ebony snorting like pigs while trying to hold in our laughter.