*A witch*

She stood there...wrinkles by her eyes and grey hair mixing in with her beautiful black.

I felt my throat fill up and I couldn't breathe.

Yeah I saw her in my dreams..but I didn't think...I-

"Oh don't just stand there...give your mama a hug mija?"

I released a betraying sob and shook my head stepping back. "Y-your suppose to be dead! Gone! a-away..."

I felt a sharp pain run thru my head. I winced and a fearful growl escaped me. "Y-you left us! Mom YOU LEFT US!"

I let the tears fall, not caring how her face broke every time I spoke. "DO you know what happened when you left?!" I snapped stepping forward. "DO YOU?!"

Her voice was so soft and helpless like a little child as she squeaked. "N-no..."

Some how her respond made my anger worse. "DAD HITTED ME THINKING I WAS YOU! HE GOT DRUNK! AMANDA GREW UP SEEING YOU PICTURES OF YOU INSTEAD OF HER REAL MOTHER"

My head was pounding and I started breathing heavy. I felt like my skull was cracking as my mouth opened in pain but no sound came. My legs broke out as I fell to the muddy ground, my hands digging into the dirt. 

My hair fell over my face as my back arched and twisted in a unhuman was possible.

I heard such a frightening scream and I looked around to see where could such a ear throbbing sound could come from...

When I realized it was me.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!"

                                                                          The night Artemis got drugged:

She smiled. "Yeah... I um...thought you might want a drink."

She hands me a glass of something red. I looked confused. "Its red wine idiot. Never had any?"

I rolled my eyes and drunk it all. She was watching me weirdly but when she noticed I saw her she smiled.

"How do you feel?"

It was a weird question but I shrugged. "I feel...good I guess."

She smiled. "Well, come on inside...its too cold for you to be out here by yourself."

I follow her up the stairs and into her room. I sat down on her bed and she goes on her knees in front of me.

"Ryan?"

She shushes me slowly reaching my feet. "Let me take care of you...it would be all fine."

My vision gotten blurry a bit but I shook my head sighing. There was something that was tugging at me and I couldn't focus my eyes.

I blinked constantly holding my head. "R-ryan?" I whispered drowsily.

I felt hands on my pants and I was pushed flat on the bed. I tried sitting up again, not knowing what was happening.

Did she put something in that drink?

I tried raising up but it was as if something smacked me in the face with a hammer.

"Oof!"

"Artemis...its ok..let me take care of you, don't fight it. Just let it in."

The voice was familiar. A voice I never thought I might hear again.

I looked up and my eyes widen.

Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Anita?"