*Ceremony*

5 months later:

"Your joking right?!"

I could feel myself getting angry but I didn't care. What they just told me is ridiculous. 

"Ani-"

"No!"

"Bu-"

"I said no."

She sighed and I didn't care. Suddenly the door opened and I looked up to see Artemis standing there with a sour look on his face.

"Princess...my love, you have to understand-" I was on the verge of tears. I don't know why I have been so emotional these past few weeks, one minute I'm happy, the next I'm upset and throwing a tantrum like a 3year old.

"N-no, what if it doesn't work? What if ...what if the candle don't light!"

Appearantly every Luna must go through a ritual with her pack. She has to slice her hands with a special knife and every pack member must do the same, once they shake hands with there Luna they would start to feel a special connection with me, as I feel one with them. But what has me upset is I have to do it with Artemis, to fully become a Luna. We have to hold hands while we say a ritual with a witch holding a candle. If the candle stays lit, I'm a true Luna, if it blows out...I must be banned from the pack and rejected as Artemis mate.

Just the thought of having a chance of loosing him made me burst into tears.

He rushed over and hugged me tightly while I sobbed in his chest. "Shh, baby you won't loose me I promise. Your a real  and true Luna the only Luna this pack needs. I promise you this will work. We just have to go through it and everything will be ok. Ok?"

I still had my doubts and fear but I sniffed and nodded.

I wiped my eyes and looked at the door.

"I want ice cream and some sour candy,"

I walked to the door with a laughing Artemis behind me.

~~~~

The day of the ceremony arrived and I was a utter mess.

In order for the special connection to work, I had to stay away from the pack for at least a week, which also meant staying away from Artemis as well. I missed him and needed his resurance. I couldn't talk to him either, in fear it might mess everything up. I was only excited for this day because I get to finally see him...and maybe for the last time.

"Wake up!" I groaned and fringed a pillow at whoever was trying to disturb me.

"Aniela, it's today."

"Mhm 5 more minutes."

I slowly went back to sleep, not being able to sleep for the whole night. I kept having nightmares of Artemis being with someone else...like Anastasia or worse...

Before I knew it, I was yanked off the bed and I helped hitting Adrian's back.

"Thanks babe!" I heard Olivia yell out.

I spilled a mouthful of curse words, but I stopped once I smelt bacon and waffles. I almost drooled.

"Fat ass," I ignored my brother and happily landed on the floor rushing to the table full of delicious drool worthy food.

Mom was cooking with a smile on her face as she watched Amanda cracked some eggs into a bowl. 

Mom and dad talked and it was a lot for him to take in, he still doesn't know about the werewolf life so mom skipped on that part and considered her mate her first love. Which was still true. It was hard to forgive her, I understood that, but she stayed here since she couldn't live in the woods anymore. I wasn't going to allow it. So while she took my room since I practically live over at Artemis, she was closer to Adrian and Amanda.