*its back*

Shock.

That was what was written all over my fathers face as he saw my mother who was standing there blushing.

Anger.

Anger flashed in Adrian's eyes after he registered who was standing in front of him.

Confusion.

Poor Amanda didn't even recognize her own mother which broke my heart.

I soon heard a thump and we looked over at dad who fainted on the living floor.

"Well that went well." Thomson joked. Ebony slapped his arms and I held back a laugh.

"My baby boy..." Mom whispered reaching out for Adrian. My heart broke more, when he stepped back shaking his head. "N-no!"

I could see my brother struggling to hold back his tears as he clenched and unclenched his fist."

I was surprised to see Olivia holding Adrian and whispering in his ears.

"Shh, calm down babe."

I'm sorry what now?!

Adrian looks at me with pain and fear in his eyes, he was breaking inside and I couldn't do anything to help him.

"Anita? Who is that?"

I looked at my mom who stared at Amanda with teary eyes.

She looked at me and her mouth opened but no words came out, I knew what she wanted to ask.

"Amanda, this is our mom. Mom this is Amanda"

My mom voice trembled as she swallowed a sob. "Y-your so beautiful"

Amanda looked at the woman and she smiled. "Thank you."

Mom looked touched and reached to hug her, Amanda let her, hugging her mother back.

She was too young for hatred, at least I hope so...I didn't think I could handle Amanda rejecting the woman who gave birth to her even if she did some shitty things. I didn't want that for her.

"Anita we need to talk." Adrian grabbed my arms and dragged me outside, not waiting a second to drown me with questions.

"Where the fuck have you been, why is she here, how the hell did you find her, why the fuck do you have a bite mark on your neck, what the fuck is going on here?!"

I folded my arms. "You done hitting me with your hot breath?" He scowled.

"Mkay then, I left because I thought Artemis cheated and got another girl pregnant and I didn't want to go home because I knew that would of been the first place he looked for me, She is here because while I ran away, I started transforming into a wolf. I was all alone and in pain that I thought I would die, but she found me and helped me understood what I was going through, As you know, Artemis is my mate and apart of the mate process we have to bite each other, marking our territory, so everyone knows who I belong to, and everyone knows who he belongs too. Any more questions?"

When he didn't answer, clearly registering what I just bombed him with I nodded.

"Good, now." I slapped him across his face. Hard.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"Mind explains why the hell my best friend called you babe!"

That clearly sobered him up from anger and he blushed scratching his head. I glared at him and his ass was about to get yelled at and maybe another slap when mom found us.

"A-Adrian?"

We turned around and she stood there watching us with a small smile.

"My babies...all of you guys here together...my how you grown up. My daughter a Luna and my baby boy..."

"Don't call me that" Adrian hissed.

"A-"

"What? You forgiven her?! She left us, fucking left us and for what? Now she comes here and thinks everything is alright?"

"I know what she did is wrong Dri and no, she can't be forgiven so easily but hear me out, her reason is very understandable and I hope you listen to her and then you can decide whether or not you want to still be angry at her or not."

I kissed his cheeks and turned to my mother. "You left us, and now you come back. I forgave you mother, but if you ever and I mean ever leave us again, there will be no third chances."

She nodded and I left them to talk.

As soon as I entered the house, I was tackled with hugs.

"Bitch I missed you!" Olivia screamed, I winced but hugged her back.

"I missed you guys too, God I can't believe this..."

I looked at ebony and smiled. "How are you and you know who?"

She blushed like crazy and smiled. "It was rough and scary, a lot to get used to in the beginning but he proved to me that he isn't so bad after all."

Olivia giggled and I looked at her. "And you?"

She blushed. "W-what do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes, "when did you and my brother became a thing?"

She coughed and patted her chest. "We're not official yet...when you left he needed so,some to comfort him so I was there. One thing lead to another and we realized we have a lot of things in common."

I pursed my lips. "Are you happy?"

She nodded and smiled, "then I'm ok with it. Just don't fuck in front of me."

We laughed and hugged each other again.

~~~~

Dad woken up hours later but we decided to let them talk another day. Mom stayed in the second pack house for now and became a mother to the wolfs in the nursery for the pack.

After a lot of convincing dad allowed Amanda to sleep over here and he left, Adrian staying here as well with Olivia.

As the night arrived, I was laying in bed, my lovers arms wrapped around my body.

"Where's your parents?" I whispered softly.

"There on a vacation from all of this pack thing. I gave it to them last year and I've been taking care of Sebastian ever since. I think they deserve it."

I nodded and moved closer to him.

"Babe?"

"Hmm"

I felt the familiar sensation run through me and I heard his heartbeat and smell the scent of his body.

"It's back."

"What's back?"

"My heat."